ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand this whole Hex editing business. Is there some sort of guide to what does what and what file do you open to edit it? Is there a way to change your name?

krakatoa

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys!

I've been getting some troubles with the unlocking pwp's hack, i did everything written in page 2 (placed the bin in the root folder, then launched the game then flashed the qrcode). Everything is going well, the screen freezes green but the pwp's aren't unlocked at all. Any ideas why it doesn't work? It's the french version of new leaf.

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys!

I've been getting some troubles with the unlocking pwp's hack, i did everything written in page 2 (placed the bin in the root folder, then launched the game then flashed the qrcode). Everything is going well, the screen freezes green but the pwp's aren't unlocked at all. Any ideas why it doesn't work? It's the french version of new leaf.

I couldn't get that one to work either. Use the LeafTools one, it worked straight away for me.

X3DaDaX3

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wooohooo a new update :D
but now can i change my Pic in the pass?
Cause i can see it now, but can i change it or the other stuff? (how?)

11068356_812578495484162_1066751732_o.jpg

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How to replace your mayor's pic by anything was not publicly revealed, to avoid abuse, and will most likely never make it to an official editor.

Reactions: matrix

FreakingWildfire

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so I have a little question: When it comes to house exterior editing, I've seen the option to "place" the different exteriors on the map as if they were objects, but wasn't brave enough to try it, since it doesn't seem like the logical way to change the house decorations. Does anybody know the proper way to do it? I'd hate to mess up...

CandyKlaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How to replace your mayor's pic by anything was not publicly revealed, to avoid abuse, and will most likely never make it to an official editor.
What kind of abuse? Personally I'd just want to have a photo with a better quality...

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
This could've been asked before but is there a possibility of a version of this hack coming in the near future that works with newer system versions? I would imagine the only thing to be fixed would be the step where you use the internet browser for the dump, but I could be wrong.

stoooooooooooooooooooooooooop asking these sort of questions

there will be no support for newer system versions any time soon

Reactions: ryanjf97

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so I have a little question: When it comes to house exterior editing, I've seen the option to "place" the different exteriors on the map as if they were objects, but wasn't brave enough to try it, since it doesn't seem like the logical way to change the house decorations. Does anybody know the proper way to do it? I'd hate to mess up...

Odds are that it'll just freeze your game. The house exterior isn't considered a placeable objects, so it doesn't technically have "squares", so even if it doesn't freeze your game it'll probably be invisible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu