ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Cey

full of bees
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you!! i'm a little confused when looking at the coding - do you happen to know where i should look? it says 0x26 in the post but after searching that in the hex i found no results

That's how the offsets are identified; 0x26 stands for line 00000020, column 06. Columns 04-07 are the hair, hair color, eye, eye color modifiers, respectively.

asukachan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's how the offsets are identified; 0x26 stands for line 00000020, column 06. Columns 04-07 are the hair, hair color, eye, eye color modifiers, respectively.

oh okay! so would that mean if i wanted to change my eyes to the #6 female eyes in the photo below, i'd change the 09 on 0x26 to 07 (as judging by the post you linked from above)
or am i totally off base again hahaha

KoGewtO.jpg

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Every time I try to load the ram file it keeps telling me the file is not supported. Anyone else had this problem before?
Did it work before you before the latest update? Can you send me your acnlram.bin so I can take a look at it?
Asking how to put perfect apple trees on the ground. I don't want to go and individually plant them, then wait 4 days before they're full grown
Select your desired fruit tree then change the flag to 08 so they become perfect fruit trees.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
oh okay! so would that mean if i wanted to change my eyes to the #6 female eyes in the photo below, i'd change the 09 on 0x26 to 07 (as judging by the post you linked from above)
or am i totally off base again hahaha
Please, discuss this at http://gbatemp.net/threads/spider-animal-crossing-new-leaf-ram-editing-thread.385047/#post-5416742

Reactions: Kippy and Cey

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I've been lurking on this thread for a couple of days now and I've decided to reach out for help..

basically, everything about the ram editing works for me, only 99% of the time when I try to inject the .bin file my ACNL game always freezes, even when I don't make any edits to the town.

The only thing I can think of that is causing this is that the .bin files were appearing as VLC media files on my computer, so since then I've completely uninstalled VLC and all of whatever was left over, so the .bin files appear as normal, but I'm still left with the freezing... I thought that could be because when I used to edit my .bin file in the town RAM editor that I wasn't selecting "ENU", leaving it at "EN", but I've even played around w/ this and it hasn't really helped...

Every time I use the map editor (not the in-web one, the one that changes the rivers etc) I haven't encountered any problem with using this..

Idk I'm completely out of ideas. I thought that it may be because when I save the .bin file in the web browser it usually downloads in a VLC media format, however when I drag it to my desktop it appears as a normal .bin file (I'm assuming this could be fixed by clearing chrome's cache or something)...

It's not the injection file on the SD card because I've redownloaded and reapplied the files several times, so it's definitely something to do w/ the ram dump.

any suggestions?

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I cant even create a acnlram.bin file.
I am using version 9.2
I have deleted history/cache/everything from the internet browser on my 3ds and it still doesn't work?
I will open the page and it seems to load but then it crashes and give me an error message.(Never turned 'green')
I have deleted the files and re downloaded countless times to my sd card. I even tried using another sd card!!!!
Even make sure my 3ds is powered off each time I insert/remove the sd card

I need help i've been at this for hours :(

The files are placed at the root of the sd card ?

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
No need to try on multiple SD card, you're doing something wrong I think.

1427131554-dfhdfhdfghdfgr.png

Make sure your files are here, and you dump when you can move your character in your town
You can also try to dump multiple time, like delete history / cookies, dump, go in-game, move your character a bit, open again the web browser, delete history / cookie, dump, etc..

tatertotfreakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tumblr_nltu5szkZR1rb2pb4o1_400.png

could it be that my computer is reading them as vlc files? lol..
and I definitely deleted history/cookie/dump multiple times before checking the sd card

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
9.2 is your sysnand or emunand ? I mean, do you use gateway or things like that ?

Do you type the full link manually in the url tab (then bookmark it) or you go to it from bit.ly or QR code ? Because using QR codes and bit.ly links don't dump/inject anything in my console

tatertotfreakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its sysnand and i dont use anything like that..

I do use the bit.ly link! and I had tried a qr code but maybe I should bookmark it hmmm

Well That didn't work either

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Hi, I've been lurking on this thread for a couple of days now and I've decided to reach out for help..

basically, everything about the ram editing works for me, only 99% of the time when I try to inject the .bin file my ACNL game always freezes, even when I don't make any edits to the town.

The only thing I can think of that is causing this is that the .bin files were appearing as VLC media files on my computer, so since then I've completely uninstalled VLC and all of whatever was left over, so the .bin files appear as normal, but I'm still left with the freezing... I thought that could be because when I used to edit my .bin file in the town RAM editor that I wasn't selecting "ENU", leaving it at "EN", but I've even played around w/ this and it hasn't really helped...

Every time I use the map editor (not the in-web one, the one that changes the rivers etc) I haven't encountered any problem with using this..

Idk I'm completely out of ideas. I thought that it may be because when I save the .bin file in the web browser it usually downloads in a VLC media format, however when I drag it to my desktop it appears as a normal .bin file (I'm assuming this could be fixed by clearing chrome's cache or something)...

It's not the injection file on the SD card because I've redownloaded and reapplied the files several times, so it's definitely something to do w/ the ram dump.

any suggestions?
Can you send me your original RAM file and a modified one (add an apple somewhere in the map, for example)?

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Also asking here :

Please someone can send me a US ram file, dumped the date of April 22 in-game, the earth day event ? I need that to test if it's possible to change the game's region and then find the offset/byte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol