ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Samurott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're talking about marc's website, just choose your item on the list and then click a little square of your map, your item will be here. Save the new file then you can inject it.
That website is simple enough to use. I mean the full on map editor. The one you provided a link for me to earlier.

PeachyPrincess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Would it be possible when you add a bug with the editor, and put the bug in your pockets, it will also appear in your encyclopedia?
A lot of people on tumblr would like to finish their encyclopedias :)

Reactions: Prismi

Prismi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asking how to put perfect apple trees on the ground. I don't want to go and individually plant them, then wait 4 days before they're full grown

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New RAM editor version!
* some bugfixes
* improved the search feature
* all growing trees states were added
* villager changer now also changes its personality/gender

Coordinates have been there since I added the building list. Don't tell me they don't show up to you :-(

You're the BEST, Marc! Thank you so much!
Well, you can add coordinates on the building tab, of course, but it would be a huge help if the grid had numbered coordinates too!

Cey

full of bees
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until Marc gets some time to number the coordinates, here's a handy (super duper simple, stupid) guide to the coordinates:

hH8n7Qz.png

And thank you so much marc for the updates so far!

imo_groom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hi,
when i am on the RAM editor, all of the items and such have a '?' in them, this is the first time it has done this, i just ignored it and injected and now it doesn't work. i JUST reloaded it and now its fine but still doesnt work?

thanks

edibledoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played around with this today, and now my game always loads as 1/1/12. I've tried to reset and load the save, use a different cartridge, everything. I don't know what to do. Please help, I've been playing this town for almost a year I don't want to lose my progress! Thank you all.

tatertotfreakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant even create a acnlram.bin file.
I am using version 9.2
I have deleted history/cache/everything from the internet browser on my 3ds and it still doesn't work?
I will open the page and it seems to load but then it crashes and give me an error message.(Never turned 'green')
I have deleted the files and re downloaded countless times to my sd card. I even tried using another sd card!!!!
Even make sure my 3ds is powered off each time I insert/remove the sd card

I need help i've been at this for hours :(

Cey

full of bees
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taterto - it's actually working, I think. Mine doesn't always turn green when I do a dump. The error message is actually confirmation to you that it worked, the error message SHOULD be there, then it SHOULD crash.

Just go back to your game, save and quit, power off your console, then go plug in your SD card to your PC, and you should find the acnlram.bin there in the root -- if not, did you make sure to copy the acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin to the root of your SD card before putting your game in and trying to dump the RAM? Those files are critical and must be present for it to work. They are available on the first page of this thread.

Cey

full of bees
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I totally missed in your original post about you re-downloading the files. I'm not sure, I wish I could be more help. :(

asukachan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've never hex-edited before but i'm really interested in changing my mayors eyes, is there a way to do this? i'd love any help^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, i think its difficult to pinpoint but probably the first two