Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Hey guys! Hopefully im grabbing this today! Any starting advice? Only other one ive played was Wild World.

Don't. View These. Posts.
Cause they contain major spoilers, it's hard being a late starter.
That's my advice :P

Oh well,
there's one special rock called a money rock, if you find a shovel, hit all the rocks till one makes money.
With that you could get some bells. And there's a fake rock, hit it, it breaks and a crystal appears.
And shake some of your fruit trees so you can make bells, fish a lot at sea, specially at night.
Well that's a good starting day.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't. View These. Posts.
Cause they contain major spoilers, it's hard being a late starter.
That's my advice :P

Oh well,
there's one special rock called a money rock, if you find a shovel, hit all the rocks till one makes money.
With that you could get some bells. And there's a fake rock, hit it, it breaks and a crystal appears.
And shake some of your fruit trees so you can make bells, fish a lot at sea, specially at night.
Well that's a good starting day.

Pssh, spoilers? That boat has sailed.

Any thing interesting about starting?

pesaroso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've seen the gamefaqs-thread where people open their gates for others to trade tulip, but some says "entry fee 500k".
How are they able to have an entry fee? Do they just post random shit in the store, set the price to 500.000 and ask people to kindly purchase it, or how do they do it? :P

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've seen the gamefaqs-thread where people open their gates for others to trade tulip, but some says "entry fee 500k".
How are they able to have an entry fee? Do they just post random shit in the store, set the price to 500.000 and ask people to kindly purchase it, or how do they do it? :P
Usually the host just asks you to drop some bell bags, and they pick them up and let you go sell your turnips, that's it.
They might also say something like "99k per trip", which is everytime you exit re-tail after selling 16 stacks of turnips, you should drop a 99k bag for the host to pick up.

Edit: Finished selling my turnips at a town with 642 bells per turnip!

ugeJ6Cx.jpg

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhhh...I kinda...broke my game. Little bit. I'm sure there's a limit to how many people you can have in your town, and when Psycho Squirrel moved out I asked Kyle the wolf at the camp site to move in (by beating him at Rock Paper Scissors), not realising that the spot formerly owned by Psycho Squirrel was already 'dibbed' by an intellectal dog.

Thing is, when the dog moved in, I was taken back up to the absolute limit, a limit I systematically proved by asking a gerbil to move in before and he said there was no space. Nobody else has moved out, but Kyle has pitched for a new house, thus breaking the established villager limit.

How the hell did I do that?

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I get the music to play on my radio and DJ turntable? I have Club LOL. I went there assuming I'd 'get' a song but nothin.
Saturday nights ClubLOL has K.K. Slider doing an acoustic set, and that's where you get songs. Only on Saturdays, but if you have 4 save files you can get 4 songs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol