Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Usually the host just asks you to drop some bell bags, and they pick them up and let you go sell your turnips, that's it.
They might also say something like "99k per trip", which is everytime you exit re-tail after selling 16 stacks of turnips, you should drop a 99k bag for the host to pick up.

Edit: Finished selling my turnips at a town with 642 bells per turnip!

ugeJ6Cx.jpg
Lol nice. Too bad it was on GF, you could have spammed it to make 100 million if it was a private friend. XD

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok,now i'm really excited :D
I didn't thought it would work,but it is!
2nrd4rt.png
My fear was the nintendo mark,but it work anyway.Now i'm cross-fingering that it will work on AC.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got perfect town status last night, and this morning a Jacob's Ladder spawned in my town. :D
I've put it in my house's trophy room, among other things I've accomplished so far like the Aluminium Brief Case, HHA trophies and rewards, Royal Crown, etc. The furniture set in there is Silver Modern, I just need a modern floor to complete it I think, but the Museum Floor actually goes very well with the modern wall.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wasn't paying attention to town status. Jacob's Ladders only spawn in perfect towns?
A little ironic considering your Leif avatar, but yeah Jacob's Ladders can only spawn if your town is perfect.
Likewise, the rafflesia will spawn if your town cannot possibly get any worse. The only way to get rid of a rafflesia is to improve your town's status.

Maintaining perfect town status for 15 days straight will reward you the golden watering can, be careful not to disrupt the 15 days for even a minute though, this includes dropping something like rotten turnips for ants and flies or any sort of trash. These 15 days will be a lot easier if you have the beautiful town ordinance.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Heh, just unload a bunch of turnips yourself?
I had that much yesterday, but I've been building more projects, expanding my house.
I'm on the final expansion actually.

Yeah lol i found a person online who had 542 bells turnip price and sold mine now i can continue to work with my projects and house upgrades :D
Btw do you have any Japan Themed items?

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
random photos of my character including my asian styled room/ weapon room
xqoiPH6.jpg

XLH1abE.jpg

b3PZxnk.jpg

KZQlPCf.jpg

my characters weird...
EkUkKkc.jpg

swimming with a shark...
FuSvugK.jpg

so i caught him
RtSjJ4w.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: