Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to pay my last mortgage tomorow and my HHR score right now is... 30k points! Goddamnit!

Well the reason I have this high score is because I did some cataloging with some players. XD Got some nice set.
Since after you pay the last mortgage, you instantly become a VIP of the HHA (Not sure if it's only when you're at 150k of the usual evaluation). Which means that, the kind of evaluation they give is based on a theme. I'll choose the antique theme since my exterior (Yes, they evaluate the exterior of your house now) and the sets in my house are mostly antique themed. (Rococo set, a few golden furniture etc.) I wonder how much points I'll get for that, perhaps enough to earn a golden roof. Who knows? XD

Also note that they will not give any points to furniture that doesn't follow the theme. So it's a very risky evaluation.
;-; *cries* please? Pwease?

I have 0 bells :3

Gimme a regal or retro set, and I'll consider it. XD

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If i "jewelify" my furniture,will it change the feng-shui color?
Like,if i put a ruby coat on a modern furniture,will it be red for the feng-shui?
If not,does the simple recoloration will count?

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No XD
You misunderstand me sorry.
I WANT to,or if you prefer,i'm forseeing to coat an entire set.
And what i meant for the feng-shui is that i don't want to put non-modern set just for feng-shui,unless if that will not affect my HHR point.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No XD
You misunderstand me sorry.
I WANT to,or if you prefer,i'm forseeing to coat an entire set.
And what i meant for the feng-shui is that i don't want to put non-modern set just for feng-shui,unless if that will not affect my HHR point.

lol ok. :)
As for me, the sets I'm gonna coat are the blue, green, lovely and modern series. I am still planning to make gold furniture though, XD
Entire regal set. :)
SEBvOdx.jpg

Honestly, if you want sets, just go to gamefaqs. They have lots of people willing to catalog sets for a fee. It will help immensely if you want the HHA stuff. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo