Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm in trouble! There's gonna be a bug catching contest in my town within a hour, but I don't have a bug net at all! Store doesn't sell it and I can't find it anywhere. Anyone have any spare ones? My friend code is 3437-3079-2584. Also, how do you get axe and slingshot?

Reactions: Donald77581

Donald77581

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added.

Hey guys, just got the game and im looking for people to play with/visit towns :yaysp: My FC: 1805-2155-4837. Quote my post if you add me or msg me via pm so i can add you too and have some fun in each othes towns!

added check out my shirt design if ur a pokemon fan

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in trouble! There's gonna be a bug catching contest in my town within a hour, but I don't have a bug net at all! Store doesn't sell it and I can't find it anywhere. Anyone have any spare ones? My friend code is 3437-3079-2584. Also, how do you get axe and slingshot?

when it starts, talk to the lizard running it and he should give you one.

Donald77581

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

bro if you do all of isabelle requests she will give you the option of buying a fishing pole or bug net from her for 500 bells then give you a watering can.

Donald77581

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when it starts, talk to the lizard running it and he should give you one.

added.

added.

I was joking.

added.

No surprises there. Animal Crossing is making record sales.

added.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
If i make a secondary character for my town (who moves in, not mayor) will i be able to see them walking around randomly like the other characters?

If i do then im tempted to just make a bunch of other characters to make the town look more populated when people visit lol. Iv already made my girlfriend a character coz she'll wanna play this when she realises iv got the game but i dont see her character walking around so im just wondering if it "hides" the other characters on the game when you play on them?

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
Bug catching contest! I gave a horned elephant, no one here in the village can't go to the island. HEHEHEHEHEHE
Started beautifying my town. Created some paths, breeding lilies and other flowers and got the beautiful town ordinance. Anyone have an axe? I need 1 :(

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Bug catching contest! I gave a horned elephant, no one here in the village can't go to the island. HEHEHEHEHEHE
Started beautifying my town. Created some paths, breeding lilies and other flowers and got the beautiful town ordinance. Anyone have an axe? I need 1 :(
Have axe. Opening gates.

Reactions: Black-Ice

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We gots the coelacanths! These guys were tough to find (rarest fish in the game).
Took 2 and 1/2 hours with minimal save-continuing antics. I think luck was against us, as others have caught them a little bit faster.
tumblr_mof9fy3JqN1svquopo1_400.jpg

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just got the game and im looking for people to play with/visit towns :yaysp: My FC: 1805-2155-4837. Quote my post if you add me or msg me via pm so i can add you too and have some fun in each othes towns!

Added you :) Mine is 2466 1456 4166. Hope to play with you soon. Name is caloyzki and in-game name is Kino.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw