Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
About the server issue in NA,it would be logical to think that they are maybe not entirely stable now,because we shouldn't have normally the dream suite and the tortimer membership.The only way to have it now (as i know) is to TT.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard about the negative effects of time travelling but do they occur (including the turnips dying) if you travel a short amount of time (one or two days) forward?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
About the server issue in NA,it would be logical to think that they are maybe not entirely stable now,because we shouldn't have normally the dream suite and the tortimer membership.The only way to have it now (as i know) is to TT.
I haven't TT'd and got the Club Tortimer membership a couple days ago. It appears pretty often once you have access to the island.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just got the game and im looking for people to play with/visit towns :yaysp: My FC: 1805-2155-4837. Quote my post if you add me or msg me via pm so i can add you too and have some fun in each othes towns!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: it allows utilisation of the SD card for ROM storage