Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rumutume.jpg

Nobody can tell me I get all the worth out of my games o3o

Reactions: ICS and nukeboy95

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is driving me crazy so maybe someone can help me.

I'm looking for a specific website that would list all the furniture with pictures and which theme challenge they fit. I thought the site was called Moripedia but searching that in Google brought up nothing.

Nevermind, someone linked it to me who I linked it to before: http://moridb.com/

This is the greatest site ever for figuring out what you want in your house.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have a serious problem lol. I put 90 hours into my game and after finishing the last level of my house i lost the will to play. Havent played since.

:wtf: But what about the inside of your house?

I just completed the fossil part of my museum, only 3 more rooms to go.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:wtf: But what about the inside of your house?

I just completed the fossil part of my museum, only 3 more rooms to go.

its still empty mostly, like i said, i used to get up early morning and stay at the island till like 4am getting money to expand my house and other things but after i finished expanding i kinda lost the will to play.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is bizarre, two of my old villagers (Lobo and Astrid) appear to live on my main street now. They don't have a house in my town, but they show up in the shops and on main street itself. They've been there for a while.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is bizarre, two of my old villagers (Lobo and Astrid) appear to live on my main street now. They don't have a house in my town, but they show up in the shops and on main street itself. They've been there for a while.

That means they moved out. For some reason they freeload off your mainstreat when they do though. It'd be nice if you could convince them to come back, I miss Hamlet.

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok, i need some help deciding and would love it if you beautiful people were able to come up with the right decision.

1. out of 10, what would you rate this game?
2. If i do decide to get it, do you think it would be better to get it as a digital copy? Will i need to give it attention? Is it worth having on the go? (keep in mind i prefer physical copies of games.)
3. keeping in mind that i'm quite ignorant about the animal crossing series, is it just a nintendo version of the sims? o.o

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
1. 11/10, unfortunately... It will sucks your life away. Go away while you still can!
2. I have the physical copy, i find it more safe to have a ROM safely attached to the game slot than a SD card that can ruin hours of gameplay if shaken a little too much.
3. NO! In the sims, you have the boring needs bar (that i always deactivate with cheat...) and no event. In Animal crossing, you have event linked to the real life, the time goes with the flow of your real life, but you don't have as much furniture than the Sims and customization is pretty much limited. But since it is not a computer game that you can import your own big pattern (you can always make pattern in a 32*32 pixel square tough) and with uncountable add-on, it is forgiven.Add to that that you can talk with your neighbor, customize the entire village, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I have heard of the Fallout TV series. Many people thought it was good.