Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Hyrule Shield

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too sure, but check "Path Magic". It's a tumblr for ACNL paths. I think I've seen that path featured there.

Found it! Thanks so much! Here it is for anyone else who wants it!
tumblr_mloo5uykcc1s708wno5_1280.png

Reactions: signz

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my first 7-11 item and should have 9 others coming. All the person I'm trading with wants is the best buy guitar and best buy suitcase (though, I think I'll throw in some gold and silver as well).

And I'm at 210:26. 1 hour more than my total flash cartridge use.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I hit 100 hours yet.

PEOPLE.
CALM. DOWN.
NO.

Ahem...I've been wondering, what is everyone's favorite AC soundtrack? I know the question is a little odd, but, I've been feeling like the pieces that play during the day, just aren't that great. I really enjoyed the hourly pieces from the GameCube version, but I never liked the ones from WW/CF.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO.

Ahem...I've been wondering, what is everyone's favorite AC soundtrack? I know the question is a little odd, but, I've been feeling like the pieces that play during the day, just aren't that great. I really enjoyed the hourly pieces from the GameCube version, but I never liked the ones from WW/CF.
I hate them all just for the record o3o

Damn you chavosaur, Chary, and avran89 for makin me buy the game just to play with you guys ;A;

Reactions: avran89

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty @BigOnYa @BakerMan :creep: