Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
had a very nice special rock in my town today
a money rock(that turn in to a gems rock) got about 8 gem form it (hit the money rock with the Silver Shovel you may get gems and not bells, sometimes)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Been a busy morning in Ulthuan. Dedication ceremony for the Dream Suite, grand opening of Kicks, petition for Club LOL, the fruit harvest. A lot to do today. Just waiting for Blather to look 'ponderous' to unlock the museum shop. Is there any trick to it? I've donated 2 pieces of genuine art and lord knows how many fish, fossils and bugs. I've had the game almost 2 weeks now but I only donated the art yesterday (it's hard to get hold of). How long is it likely to be before I can unlock the shop?

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Been a busy morning in Ulthuan. Dedication ceremony for the Dream Suite, grand opening of Kicks, petition for Club LOL, the fruit harvest. A lot to do today. Just waiting for Blather to look 'ponderous' to unlock the museum shop. Is there any trick to it? I've donated 2 pieces of genuine art and lord knows how many fish, fossils and bugs. I've had the game almost 2 weeks now but I only donated the art yesterday (it's hard to get hold of). How long is it likely to be before I can unlock the shop?

do you talk to Blather EVERYDAY
you need to donate attest 20 items total (attest one of each type)
go everyday he should ask you to expand at some point, and it will be added to the public works list

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard

Museum shop tomorrow for me :D

I love gamefaqs, sold 2 gold nuggets for 400k

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
I have MH3U sitting here unplayed and Luigi's Mansion 2 I started playing a couple of days before but never finished, Since Animal Crossing I haven't been able to play anything else! What! Over 200 hours gameplay -.- addicted! Posting up some screens soon of my finished house

Looking for:

Kiddie Series (I have the bed, chair, couch, table, wall clock, wardrobe, wall, carpet)
Fruit Series (I have Wall, carpet, pear dresser, lemon table, apple clock, apple tv, watermenlon table

Also looking for Balloon Sofa and Balloon Wallpaper.

I have:

Bells
most full costumes (I am missing mummy, fruit costumes, some animal costumes and nearly all of Gracie's clothing range). (Ask and I'll check my catalog)

I have a few Gulliver Items you could catalog

Maoi Statue
Tuk Tuk
Skeleton Figurine
Conical Straw Hat
Gaudis Lizard
Pagoda
Tribal Mask
Statue of Liberty

I also have these furniture sets:

* = Needs to be ordered

Spooky
Astro
Modern*
Modern Wood*
Robo
Sleek*
Regal*
Polka Dot*
Alpine*
Roccoco*
Blue*
Minimalist*
Cabin*
Exotic*
Lovely*
Japanese DLC (including Campus set)*
Stripe*

I have almost all the Sci-fi, mad scientist and Lab series stuff.

For sale:

A lot of Sahara Wall/floors.

Autumn Wall and Floor.
Concrete Floor.
Backgammon Wall
Skyscraper Wall
Sporty Wall
Sand Garden
Western Desert
Lunar Surface

I have 3 extra Spiderweb Clocks for sale.
Yoshi's Egg
Hero's Pants
Bad Bro's Stache
6x Gold Nuggets

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country

Minimum I'm going to sell them is 120k each ;) that's cutting it seeing as I could sell them for 150k a piece on gamefaqs, more if I waited until Gamefaqs peek time :P.

I'll trade or sell tomorrow.
If possible, if you have, could you trade a hero's cap for this? Or I'll sell this dresser for 30k.

Don't have Hero's cap, only looking to catalog it, don't need to buy it.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Minimum I'm going to sell them is 120k each ;) that's cutting it seeing as I could sell them for 150k a piece on gamefaqs, more if I waited until Gamefaqs peek time :P.

Don't have Hero's cap, only looking to catalog it, don't need to buy it.

Then forget it. I love the players who sell me for 100k in there. Thank god I am not impatient enough to pick the bad deals LOL!
I'll use the money for the stalk market, next week. Should be able to make a freaking good profit if done right. And if I keep repeating it, I'll have so much money that I'll just need to get things by trading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==