ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello guys, i want to ask,
I have non-cfw switch and a cfw switch, if I send an island using the island moving app from a cfw switch to non-cfw switch, will the non-cfw switch get a ban from Nintendo?
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to restore the islands I want with JKSV and apply them to the non-cfw switch whenever I want
I do it all the time (for like two+ years) and nothing has happened yet

GOT85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone! I have a question about acnhmobilespawner! I hope I'm in the right section! I used it a long time ago and I don't remember much, I currently use NHSE but I found the spawner very handy! I currently use Kosmos and go online with acnh, so my question is: do I need 90dsn to not be banned? And how do you install sys-botbase?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone! I have a question about acnhmobilespawner! I hope I'm in the right section! I used it a long time ago and I don't remember much, I currently use NHSE but I found the spawner very handy! I currently use Kosmos and go online with acnh, so my question is: do I need 90dsn to not be banned? And how do you install sys-botbase?
As long you don't use illegal games, no need for 90dns (at least to my knowledge and experience)
Sysbot base just download the folder and copy/paste to sd

Reactions: GOT85

GOT85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Finché non usi giochi illegali, non c'è bisogno di 90 dns (almeno per quanto ne so ed esperienza)
Sysbot base basta scaricare la cartella e copiare/incollare su
As long you don't use illegal games, no need for 90dns (at least to my knowledge and experience)
Sysbot base just download the folder and copy/paste to sd
Thank you very much! From where can I download Sysbotbase? Is it enough to put the folder in the sd?

GAUTRON

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Someone could help me dump an island from a dream adress because I'm having problems and I can't get luna to work properly.
This is the dream address: DA 4231-3384-5136
Thanks in advance

kkkmin109

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
writing because I'm curious

I have a cfw switch A, and a legit switch B, A is not banned switch but it's dangerous, so I usually play B without multiplay with this, and if I move the anch savefile in B to A and modify this to Nhse (Like add unreleased Reaction, learn the entire catalog or diy recipe or modify the island), will B not be got Ban?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
writing because I'm curious

I have a cfw switch A, and a legit switch B, A is not banned switch but it's dangerous, so I usually play B without multiplay with this, and if I move the anch savefile in B to A and modify this to Nhse (Like add unreleased Reaction, learn the entire catalog or diy recipe or modify the island), will B not be got Ban?
B will be safe

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Really? Then can I know what I shouldn't do with the NHSE? Like if i do that Nintendo will ban me
I have a full flat island, and even gave myself stuff via mobile spawner on another person island, so there's hardly any that could get you banned

belliq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh no, My translator was weird, I mean I often multiplay with B, Some communities say you will have a Ban or not, but there's so much disagreement that I don't know
You'll be fine, I've never seen a ban for somebody modifying their own island and going on multiplayer. Some people openly advertise free treasure islands you can go and visit and they haven't been banned after years, the only risk would be modifying somebody else's island while you're there but there's no public tool for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the...