ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

sammySuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
House is now not showing as mine, I can enter it but can't interact with anything that a player would (i.e. mirrors, dressers, cant access storage). Are there any flags I should edit to fix this? This is how the house looks in the save editor.View attachment 283703
Anybody have any ideas what's wrong here? Still struggling to figure out the problem.

YamiACNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its already shared or downloaded from a dream island, just replace map files
Im pretty sure they were reffering to going on someone's island online, then in result dumping it. Not dream dumping. if that method ever got shared, people would be profiting off of other people's work and selling islands. thus, it will not be shared anytime soon unless someone figures it out and decides to share it.

VCarnage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up... there are some items on the map that should not be on the map as they can't even be picked up. They are the red items on the map named something like "FtrOneroomBox2x2." I am checking for the mannaquins that can't be thrown away or sold and only placed, but haven't looked through it yet

edit: There are also the "plaza teacup rides" at the top of the map that are old items

edit 2: There is no problematic mannequin items, but there are also no gaming desk on the map, which I am not sure whether or not that is the only new item missing on the map.

edit 3: No amazing machine either... It is still a really well done map besides the teacups wasting space and the unusable items, but they could easily be replaced
Pagodas, CPR dolls, Castles..... there are many more things missing, but it is still extremely usefull.

DaMegaTaco

Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
New Island Catalog 2.0, the entire catalog, I'm looking for a treasure island 2.0.

https://streamable.com/36i9zm
I would definitely appreciate a copy of it t
do you know how much trouble that would cause for people if that method was shared? For example, treasure island hosters
Pretty much like exactly what was already done... I am surprised it was posted as most people do not post their TI as they know there are people here who would utilize it to make a profit that wouldn't be able to otherwise as they wouldn't be willing put in the work to create one and/or don't know the game well enough to actually know what to put on one as they don't play it themselves or respect the game. I did notice that the island that was posted had an issue when I tried to use it that prevented it from going online, which I figured out a way around it, but I would rather not share how to do it because it is a really obvious solution that anyone who knows how to make a map should be able to figure out how to get around it where I don't want to help anyone who is trying to profit off the game that doesn't care about helping other players because of a lack of appreciation for the game.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Pretty much like exactly what was already done... I am surprised it was posted as most people do not post their TI as they know there are people here who would utilize it to make a profit that wouldn't be able to otherwise as they wouldn't be willing put in the work to create one and/or don't know the game well enough to actually know what to put on one as they don't play it themselves or respect the game. I did notice that the island that was posted had an issue when I tried to use it that prevented it from going online, which I figured out a way around it, but I would rather not share how to do it because it is a really obvious solution that anyone who knows how to make a map should be able to figure out how to get around it where I don't want to help anyone who is trying to profit off the game that doesn't care about helping other players because of a lack of appreciation for the game.
I made my own catalog island and honestly that kind of island its a waste of time imo.
What i want its for the other to catalog fast and easy, using that kind of placement migth add another hour or so

CY_39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made my own catalog island and honestly that kind of island its a waste of time imo.
What i want its for the other to catalog fast and easy, using that kind of placement migth add another hour or so
It's a good island for people who only want to catalog certain items.

But if they want to catalog all orderable 2.0 items doing rows of 40 with a trashcan at the end and having auto-refresh on would be much quicker.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's a good island for people who only want to catalog certain items.

But if they want to catalog all orderable 2.0 items doing rows of 40 with a trashcan at the end and having auto-refresh on would be much quicker.
Without auto refresh imo, so if someone arrives or leaves it wont refresh the items already cataloged

xPoyo

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Germany

It's obvious that the game wouldn't expose the Netplay identifiers from players you play with, that's why i basically only get the map data and player, without said identifiers.
Like hell I would share my Netplay info so people can go online with my credentials and risk getting banned.

Also to go online, there have been several posts in this thread on how to do it, its really nothing special.
I only wanted to share the map data, that people might find useful...

selvathore

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
anyone help me pls? i wanna text to code nhse. i found the codes, but i dont know how to do this😢 i’ve only used nhi save file..

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue with making backups of houses. Every house, other than the main character's, are displaying as broken. Can I fix this somehow?

1636531333452.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1