ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, is there a way to visualise parts of acre editing ?

Because i try to modify my map, and trial and error is time consuming af :D

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I manage to move my dodo juste right, but i had to do it three time before i love the airport in the right spot between rocks.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
please do @LUCKASS via terrain dump,acre dump from both edit acres and dump acres from edit field items. Also a list of where their buildings are on what X and Y coords. Or just post your save :)

Reactions: LUCKASS

AnotherSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to move the rocks that are supposed to be around the airport? I'm not seeing anything in the building or terrain editor and I don't really understand the acre editor...

starlightsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to change where my river exits are using this? I'm super confused by the map editor and not finding any detailed guides but that's the main thing I was hoping I could change about my map...

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to change where my river exits are using this? I'm super confused by the map editor and not finding any detailed guides but that's the main thing I was hoping I could change about my map...
River mouths kinda look like in acres:
FldOutSRiver01
Where S is the direction
Then in the terrain you need four water width river starting at your river mouth. So put your river mouth in the game, open up your terraforming tools and dig some water in line where the mouth should start so you know where you need to dig. Then open up nhse and examine it. If you're about one block away from the river, fill a small shape (if I remember correctly) with 8A water. Look at your normal water and decide how to boundary it by hitting view if the shape is right and set.

Then go into the game. Half the time it will look wrong no matter how careful you are and most of the time you can collapse or fill the area into a proper river mouth even if the water looks glitched. If you can't go back into nhse and try again, trying to copy from your existing rivers. Anyway, now you probably have a river mouth, just dig in the game from it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there any way to move the rocks that are supposed to be around the airport? I'm not seeing anything in the building or terrain editor and I don't really understand the acre editor...
You move your airport building by trial and error until it fits between the rocks (the rocks are the airport defined in acres)

Reactions: starlightsong

radhunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys I was wondering if there is a way to max out your museum through the editor? sorry if this is a dumb question.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@LUCKASS I used everything in your save,just a thing you need to move your mail box in front of your house,to fix this you can either edit it in or just move your house to another spot then back to the same spot as before

LUCKASS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@LUCKASS I used everything in your save,just a thing you need to move your mail box in front of your house,to fix this you can either edit it in or just move your house to another spot then back to the same spot as before
Yep I just moved it manually in game.
I will keep posting my town weekly I think, since I change things every days.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah also since I was on 3 stars previously to using your save I talked to Isabelle and my island is 3 stars,so it might be a flag. Apparently she says its TOOO many trees LOL

LUCKASS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah also since I was on 3 stars previously to using your save I talked to Isabelle and my island is 3 stars,so it might be a flag. Apparently she says its TOOO many trees LOL
My island for now is 3 stars too, and yeah I will remove some tree and replace it by fences, but I like how the north-west village look like a forest.
Today I will finalize north-east village and the empty spot (if you have any suggestion for those)

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was thinking that you should if possible do like a waterfall path up to the museum make it look like a pokemon gym and stuff would be awesome

LUCKASS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was thinking that you should if possible do like a waterfall path up to the museum make it look like a pokemon gym and stuff would be awesome
By the way, I'm using FTP to transfert savegame to my computer, but it takes a lot of time, do you manage to get that done quickly? The best solution would be to have SXOS and transfert file over USB, but It's not possible at this time on ams right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)