ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

WhiteArmor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MyShiLingStar I have yet to test - I was more interested in having control of kicking a villager or replacing and fully able to "move them out" like last version, some of my friends wanted a few villagers. Just wondering if it works just like 1.5.

Also, yes Chad is the creator of this program but ShiLing has put a lot of work into keeping it alive, if you're able to tip ShiLing then you can do so here; https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshilingstar

If this isn't allowed someone tell me I'll edit my post.

Last edited by WhiteArmor,
Reactions: iAMTemple

isabellajj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joeyow.myphotoalbum.com
XP
Country
Singapore
Update to R11.1
r111.png

• Support game version v1.6.0
  • Nintendo likes to play with us and move the inventory around. (Not sure the actual reason for that)
    • You have to pick your player using the drop down box in order to spawn it in the correct inventory.
  • Like always, the cheat section is mostly disable until we have the new address. (I am bad at finding them)
  • Increase the max turnip price setting to 999,999,999 bell. Some people say they need that.
  • Nintendo change something in the spawn rate. But I am not sure what.
    • I hope the critter spawner still works for all creatures. If not please let me know which one has problem.

Thank you so much! You were faster than I thought, I can now update my game :)

uniquebriar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update to R11.1
r111.png

• Nintendo likes to play with us and move the inventory around. (Not sure the actual reason for that)
    • You have to pick your player using the drop down box in order to spawn it in the correct inventory.
  • Like always, the cheat section is mostly disable until we have the new address. (I am bad at finding them)
  • Increase the max turnip price setting to 999,999,999 bell. Some people say they need that.
    • I hope the critter spawner still works for all creatures. If not please let me know which one has problem.
Hello thank you for all the hardwork you put into this in keeping it alive i appreciate it.
but Is it possible to fix the walk speed animation speed and stamina on a new update

iAMTemple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello thank you for all the hardwork you put into this in keeping it alive i appreciate it.
but Is it possible to fix the walk speed animation speed and stamina on a new update

"
"

xIce101x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update to R11.1
r111.png

bY8T8Dd.png

I'm having this issue with this version. It doesn't read the island properly. Last version worked fine. Any ideas?

I figured it out. SaltyNX was conflicting with it

Last edited by xIce101x,

KiddKaotix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having an issue with the V11.1 editor on 1.6.0. I used it once and it worked fine, but I try to spawn in on Player 1 a full inventory of Royal crowns but I keep getting wrapped tree branches. I'm not even wrapping the crown. Not sure what the issue is

Last edited by KiddKaotix,

MainStasiun4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I am having an issue with the V11.1 editor on 1.6.0. I used it once and it worked fine, but I try to spawn in on Player 1 a full inventory of Royal crowns but I keep getting wrapped tree branches. I'm not even wrapping the crown. Not sure what the issue is
have you try to do this?

Hard Reboot your Switch.
Still not working? Reboot it again.
Still not working? Re-install sysbot-base from the very beginning. Delete associated folders and reboot after you finish.
Still not working? As your last resort, Hold down 'L' while launching the game to disable Edizon or remove Edizon or reboot to Fusee payload.

and how many registered player on your island?

Last edited by MainStasiun4,

KiddKaotix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you try to do this?

Hard Reboot your Switch.
Still not working? Reboot it again.
Still not working? Re-install sysbot-base from the very beginning. Delete associated folders and reboot after you finish.
Still not working? As your last resort, Hold down 'L' while launching the game to disable Edizon or remove Edizon or reboot to Fusee payload.

and how many registered player on your island?

I hard shut down several times
every time I boot into the game I hold the L button
I have 2 players on the island
I re-did sysbot with the SD card file you had attached and now I'm getting gift boxes with the tree branch in it

UPDATE I removed edizon and its working fine. I guess when I need those cheats I have to put it back on when I need them

UPDATE #2 I tried it again just now, and its back to having only gift boxes with tree branches in them. I am at a loss on whats causing the issue.

Last edited by KiddKaotix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu