Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ty it worked
You're Welcome

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

have the offset values changed due to the may Day event?

No , they changed when ACNH went to 1.2.0 , if you have updated beyond 9.2 CFW then someone has reported that Poker wasnt working, think he's on CFW 10.1? I'm staying on 9.2 for now :)

PS Good to see you back mate, have you seen the Fabio version?

hellsadvocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't! I'll check it out. It was working on CFW 10.1, just updated the BCAT for May day and the offsets stopped working even though it's pulling the correct items... I'll have to check it out.
Edit: It looks like it's still working. But Item IDs have been changed...

Last edited by hellsadvocate,

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't! I'll check it out. It was working on CFW 10.1, just updated the BCAT for May day and the offsets stopped working even though it's pulling the correct items... I'll have to check it out.

I've not done the BCAT and it's still working fine for me on 9.2, I spoke to Nook in current ACNH 1.2.0 'What do I do' and that's triggered the Earth day event , so no need for BCAT?

hellsadvocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've not done the BCAT and it's still working fine for me on 9.2, I spoke to Nook in current ACNH 1.2.0 'What do I do' and that's triggered the Earth day event , so no need for BCAT?

That's just for the Earth Day event. For May Day you need to update the BCAT to get the ticket to go do the Maze.

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's just for the Earth Day event. For May Day you need to update the BCAT to get the ticket to go do the Maze.

Ahh right, Fabios version can read the slot into the Spawn slot, can you get the code for the ticket and I'll try it on my Airport, might save having to BCAT if we can spawn the ticket? The source code is in the same zip if you want to crib any features?

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Choose Air Conditioner from the list on the right or manually input 03A1 in the Item ID

View attachment 207132

Set the Amount as follows

1 = White
2 = Gray
3 = Black
4 = Pink
5 = Blue
6 = Brown

source NookPlaza.net

Regards

thanks fella I sussed it after looking at nookplaza. Top man thank you

Reactions: Kru5h

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ahh right, Fabios version can read the slot into the Spawn slot, can you get the code for the ticket and I'll try it on my Airport, might save having to BCAT if we can spawn the ticket? The source code is in the same zip if you want to crib any features?

That feature actually required a bit of refactoring; the original code used the inventory data to populate the button images and labels then discarded it. I solved the issue by creating my own InventoryButton class which stores that information — which makes it easier to implement some other things I wanted too —, but there are obviously other ways around the issue.

BTW, new version. What I changed:
- Removed the spawn button, as it was kinda useless; you now spawn an item by clicking on the preview image in the spawn slot.
- If you don't have an inventory slot selected the item will spawn in the first free slot (or warn you if there are no free slots).
- You can unselect the inventory slot by clicking it again.
- Improved the labels on the buttons; flowers get their genes, trees and fossils (and some quest containers) get which item it contains, items that can stack get stack amount, items with durability show how many times they have been used, and the rest should always display the hex values for amount and durability (if they are non-zero; only genetics show for a value of zero). If any item is showing the wrong kind of information don't hesitate to tell me, as I hard-coded which items show which kind of information.
- Made the buttons that deal with genetics only appear when a flower is in the spawn slot.
- Added a preview of the contained item when the spawn slot has a tree, fossil, or one of the quest containers.
- Added a "Breed All Flowers" button that will make every single flower in your inventory ready to breed the next day in just one click (as I was tired of the old method that required 4 clicks for each flower).

(BTW, if you want a tree to actually drop the item it contains, set its durability to 1. Or to 20 (in hex, AKA top text field) to have the item as the Money Tree "fruit", though I haven't tested that with anything that isn't money. Also, a bit of functionality already present from when I forked the app is that that right-clicking an object in the list will copy its ID to the spawn slot's amount, which if you have a fossil or tree in the spawn slot will add the clicked item inside it.)

Attachments

• ACNH Poker FC.7z
    120.6 KB · Views: 146

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That feature actually required a bit of refactoring; the original code used the inventory data to populate the button images and labels then discarded it. I solved the issue by creating my own InventoryButton class which stores that information — which makes it easier to implement some other things I wanted too —, but there are obviously other ways around the issue.

BTW, new version. What I changed:
- Removed the spawn button, as it was kinda useless; you now spawn an item by clicking on the preview image in the spawn slot.
- If you don't have an inventory slot selected the item will spawn in the first free slot (or warn you if there are no free slots).
- You can unselect the inventory slot by clicking it again.
- Improved the labels on the buttons; flowers get their genes, trees and fossils (and some quest containers) get which item it contains, items that can stack get stack amount, items with durability show how many times they have been used, and the rest should always display the hex values for amount and durability (if they are non-zero; only genetics show for a value of zero). If any item is showing the wrong kind of information don't hesitate to tell me, as I hard-coded which items show which kind of information.
- Made the buttons that deal with genetics only appear when a flower is in the spawn slot.
- Added a preview of the contained item when the spawn slot has a tree, fossil, or one of the quest containers.
- Added a "Breed All Flowers" button that will make every single flower in your inventory ready to breed the next day in just one click (as I was tired of the old method that required 4 clicks for each flower).

(BTW, if you want a tree to actually drop the item it contains, set its durability to 1. Or to 20 (in hex, AKA top text field) to have the item as the Money Tree "fruit", though I haven't tested that with anything that isn't money. Also, a bit of functionality already present from when I forked the app is that that right-clicking an object in the list will copy its ID to the spawn slot's amount, which if you have a fossil or tree in the spawn slot will add the clicked item inside it.)

Thanks Fabio, will give this a go :) sounds great

arabtm

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi guys. quick question. if I use sys-botbase, does it mean that I have to be connected to WIFI/internet, before I can use this ACNHPoker? because I can't seem to use 90DNS when connecting to internet. it always gives me DNS name error.

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys. quick question. if I use sys-botbase, does it mean that I have to be connected to WIFI/internet, before I can use this ACNHPoker? because I can't seem to use 90DNS when connecting to internet. it always gives me DNS name error.

Just connect to your wi-fi network, you don't need internet access to the outside world

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
would this work on different player characters? ie, player1, player2, etc..

The MyShilingStar version supports player 1 and 2, release 5 is the latest version

upload_2020-5-1_23-49-13.png

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how about player three and four? If not, is there a way to add them? Reason being is that, I am currently adding furniture to my fourth and fifth character

Yes these can be added if anyone knows where the memory offsets are, I cant find anyone that's published these yet?
Should be able to find them with a cheat finder if I create 2 more profiles on my Switch, just not got round to it.

In the meantime you can drop most items and the other players can pick them up.

Reactions: uriri

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes these can be added if anyone knows where the memory offsets are, I cant find anyone that's published these yet?
Should be able to find them with a cheat finder if I create 2 more profiles on my Switch, just not got round to it.

In the meantime you can drop most items and the other players can pick them up.

Thank you! That is what I am currently doing

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you! That is what I am currently doing

You can also do the same with an unhacked Switch on local play i.e. sat in close proximity.
That switch can then visit other unhacked switches on the internet and pass on Gold tools , Nook miles tickets and Bells etc.

munenorii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

I seem to be having a similar issue since I updated to the May Day version. Items won't spawn, and if I try and refresh it lists my inventory as being full of some item with an '11' quantity. I've restarted 4 times hoping it would fix itself, but I haven't had much luck yet.

EDIT: Was on MyShiLingStar's Release4, not Release5. If anyone else is having a similar issue, please don't be like me and make sure you're on the most recent version lol

Last edited by munenorii,
Reactions: Kru5h

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste