ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, someone has cheat for flowers trees etc.. please ? Version 1.6...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, someone has cheat for flowers trees etc... please ? Version 1.6..
make it yourself here: https://mpql.net/tools/acnh/codes/

we are tired of updating player offsets every time the game updates so i am no longer doing pocket item cheats

No matter what cheats I put they aren't visible in Edizon.. it says no cheats found.. any ideas?
you must activate using the overlays you installed please go back here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-cheat-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons.560671/

Elsen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
apologies for my hiatus and big credit to @SkyQueen, @RyDog, & @Chesly for keeping us updated for 1.6

will post offsets when i find it again

I posted this (I think it was on the day the update came out.) about the new inventory offsets.
After trying this out, I pretty much understand the new system of Slot ID's
I explained it in the attached file (in the .rar is a .xlsx)
But if anybody has a problem with that or it doesn't work, pls say it.

Btw it works perfectly (or rather nobody seems to have problems with it).
Sorry for the delay.

Last edited by Elsen,

ZerroXR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
make it yourself here: https://mpql.net/tools/acnh/codes/

we are tired of updating player offsets every time the game updates so i am no longer doing pocket item cheats

you must activate using the overlays you installed please go back here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-cheat-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons.560671/

Thank you for the reply!
I've installed all overlays as per the first page and everything used to work well but now even when I press the button combination so the Edizon overlay appears it says No cheats found! If you have time, could you please specify on how to activate with other overlays or whatever you meant? I'm really lost here, thank you and merry christmas!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you for the reply!
I've installed all overlays as per the first page and everything used to work well but now even when I press the button combination so the Edizon overlay appears it says No cheats found! If you have time, could you please specify on how to activate with other overlays or whatever you meant? I'm really lost here, thank you and merry christmas!
Most probably the name of the txt its wrong

Reactions: ZerroXR

ZerroXR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Most probably the name of the txt its wrong

Yes! It seems I was stuck using A210C7E78216E42B instead of 36EEBA0C26F14216!!!
Now the cheats show up.. but they refuse to work, even though I've downloaded ones for 36EEBA0C26F14216 from cheatslips

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes! It seems I was stuck using A210C7E78216E42B instead of 36EEBA0C26F14216!!!
Now the cheats show up.. but they refuse to work, even though I've downloaded ones for 36EEBA0C26F14216 from cheatslips
How many user you have on your island? More than 1 changes the values

BeelzGC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hello, i downloaded the cheatslips (from the “How to Cheat... post) but it doesn’t work. I have to remove “master code” from the txt file because it caused my game to crash from the very start. Once i removed mastercode, i can now play but if i turn on any code, it will crash again. What should i do to fix this?

Thank you.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, i downloaded the cheatslips (from the “How to Cheat... post) but it doesn’t work. I have to remove “master code” from the txt file because it caused my game to crash from the very start. Once i removed mastercode, i can now play but if i turn on any code, it will crash again. What should i do to fix this?

Thank you.
Most probably because the codes changes every update, those couldnt be updated

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh i see. I thought maybe that was the case but some of the codes i put in was from cheat updater app as well so i was unsure. Thank you for the reply.
I never used master code, and also the cheats may change if you have more than 1 user on your island

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Like not emulating the entire SNES but just a loader and the enhancement chips perhaps even...