ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

BeelzGC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I never used master code, and also the cheats may change if you have more than 1 user on your island
I don’t even know what master code is haha. It’s was already in the cheatslip when I downloaded it but i noticed that it always turn on so I took a wild guess that it was the cause of game crash. I played alone so it’s not that.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don’t even know what master code is haha. It’s was already in the cheatslip when I downloaded it but i noticed that it always turn on so I took a wild guess that it was the cause of game crash. I played alone so it’s not that.
Master code was used for some games, if it wasnt the codes wouldnt work.
Have you tried nhse, poker or mobile spawner?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not yet. I am studying it right now. But i have ios and mac so mobile spawner is prob too hard for me.
In fact mobile spawner could be the best thing for you, it for cellphone, and basically lets you spawn whatever you need at the moment

BeelzGC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
In fact mobile spawner could be the best thing for you, it for cellphone, and basically lets you spawn whatever you need at the moment
I don’t have android and i read the read me page. It says something about compile build thingy for ios so im a vit confused by that. I will check it out though. Thanks for the tip.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don’t have android and i read the read me page. It says something about compile build thingy for ios so im a vit confused by that. I will check it out though. Thanks for the tip.
Android its just download app, click install and done.
And Ios needs a way to install apps that arent from the store, i dont like iphones, so i cant say a lot

BeelzGC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Android its just download app, click install and done.
And Ios needs a way to install apps that arent from the store, i dont like iphones, so i cant say a lot
Yeah haha. I think my best bet is the Item Spawner tool. It doesn’t look that complicated for a newbie. Thanks a lot for helping out.

Muchacho13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi there
is there any cheat code to multiply bells when selling stuff? i know there was one for older updates. thanks in advance

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mean selling anything in Nook's Cranny. Like getting 10 or 100 times the bells when selling stuff.
Right there was that code... not sure if they are still alive, but you need bells for yourself? Why not give yourself a specific amount?
With nhse, poker or mobile spawner?

Muchacho13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i want to get max bells on my legit console. and iirc the multiplier also worked for people visiting the island with the multiplier.

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to get max bells on my legit console. and iirc the multiplier also worked for people visiting the island with the multiplier.
multiplier no longer exists, theres a max bells/miles code or mobilespawner/nhse which honestly mobilespawner is my go to because i can do everything on my phone.. unless im building

battleunit1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have a 1.6.0 c Royal Crown or Gold Nugget, Golden Tools and DIY cheat? looking for cheats that are currently working as of january 8th.
Im using Edizon Tesla overlay so ill need the cheat file that goes in atmosphere/contents/01006F8002326000/cheats/36EEBA0C26F14216.txt
thanks for the help, been looking for actual working codes for a very long time!

Last edited by battleunit1,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
anyone have a 1.6.0 c Royal Crown or Gold Nugget, Golden Tools and DIY cheat? looking for cheats that are currently working as of january 8th.
The problem its if you have 1, 2 or more users on your island the codes changed. Thats why we reccomend poker, nhse or mobile spawner

battleunit1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
itll be just me on this island, if I want to transfer ill disable the code and use local play to move the items for another player. but when im using cheats it'll be just me on this island with 3 villagers.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
itll be just me on this island, if I want to transfer ill disable the code and use local play to move the items for another player. but when im using cheats it'll be just me on this island with 3 villagers.
Have you tought on getting the tranfer app and send the island from the moded switch to the legal switch?

battleunit1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I dont plan on replacing my island on my normal switch or anything, the plan was to just spawn items using my modded switch and transfer them to my normal switch via local play and make profits. if theres no cheat file then I guess ill just pass on the whole cheat thing then. anyways thanks for trying to help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ