Homebrew Animal crossing hacking

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i edit my town in a while on this site http://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/

And i would ask if i can make a possibility too walk on water or maybe move the dock

Not bad when its not working
With the walk on water, you would likely find that more with the NTR cheats, this does require CFW to use. You could select a new map section from within that editor listed. But moving the dock by itself would likely cause the game to become unusable.

YTElias

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
With the walk on water, you would likely find that more with the NTR cheats, this does require CFW to use. You could select a new map section from within that editor listed. But moving the dock by itself would likely cause the game to become unusable.
i try it myself
you can walk on it but the captain is not there

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Via the save editor, you can move the dock, you cannot walk on water. Walking on water would require a rom hack or ram hack, it's easier as a rom hack but can break other things like fishing, etc.

YTElias

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Via the save editor, you can move the dock, you cannot walk on water. Walking on water would require a rom hack or ram hack, it's easier as a rom hack but can break other things like fishing, etc.
i dont go fishing
i make gold flowers all over my water and nothing game breaking is happening

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
i dont go fishing
i make gold flowers all over my water and nothing game breaking is happening
yea i know it works, the game just has a square grid of tiles, it shouldn't break anything by placing flowers in the water since it's within the grid.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
actually the game crash when i try to sell a tree on retail xd
that has nothing to do with the outdoor tile grid.
It's because the game doesn't have an indoor model for most, if not all, environmental items in the game so it just crashes.

YTElias

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that has nothing to do with the outdoor tile grid.
It's because the game doesn't have an indoor model for most, if not all, environmental items in the game so it just crashes.
nah than i must wait for a chance to get cfw on 11.5(dont want too buy the flashy carty thingie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...