Gaming Animal Crossing: Daily Turnip Prices

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Woot, they're now selling for 191 bells at Evisen's town!
biggrin.gif

S

spectral

Where are people AC FC's? I really need to shift these tonight. My noon hasn't gone over 100 all week. I bought then at 110
frown.gif

Brouhaha

Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to bump this thread, but I know it can still be useful
wink2.gif

So I am going big this week... Just bought 5000 turnips @ 96 bells. Thats 480k's worth of tulips. Now I need your help to ensure I profit from this, and hopefully you will too!

Anybody that gets me a price between 300 and 500 will get 5% of my profit. Get me 501 or better per tulip and get 10% of what I earn!

So if you get me 501, you'd be making roughly 250k bells just for having me visit a few times back and forth...

Thanks for the help guys (and girls)!
grog.gif

other

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I sold my turnips yesterday, thinking 193 bells per turnip was a good price. Of course Nook has to be an asshole and buy them for 524 (!) bells per turnip today. I hate you Nook.

other

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry to bump this thread, but I know it can still be usefulÂ
wink2.gif

So I am going big this week... Just bought 5000 turnips @ 96 bells. Thats 480k's worth of tulips. Now I need your help to ensure I profit from this, and hopefully you will too!

Anybody that gets me a price between 300 and 500 will get 5% of my profit. Get me 501 or better per tulip and get 10% of what I earn!

So if you get me 501, you'd be making roughly 250k bells just for having me visit a few times back and forth...

Thanks for the help guys (and girls)!Â
grog.gif

You still got those?
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30