Gaming Animal Crossing: Daily Turnip Prices

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the days that you are going to be opening your gates for fellow board members, please also post what your Turnip prices are for that day.

I am currently at work but will be checking in the evening. I recently blew 150,000 bells on turnips! my house stink and i gotta get rid of them before they rot!
wtf.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Joan is the name of the boar (or whatever she is) and you can find her wandering around in your village on Sundays until noon (12:00).

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i spent 150,000 bells on 99 bell turnips... I hope I don't get screwed either...

*EDIT*

Turnips going for 75 bells today in my town of Bodom
frown.gif

anyone have high prices today? My house is packed with turnips and I can not place any furniture until I get rid of them.

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well when i paid 99 for them, 115 would be slim profit margins. i'm hoping for a major pay day. i still got 4 more days to sell so i have my fingers crossed.

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I want to come over and sell my turips in your town. I time traveled a bit to ghet Nookingtons to open, so I think they're about to spoil. 14 bells isn't much of a profit but at least it isn't a loss.

Oh wtf. I buried my turnips behind my house so I wouldn't have to carry them, now they're not there. Some ratfink bastard stole them.
mad.gif

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt do it, i already got turnips coming out of my ears...
also what if you travel to a town that time traveled with your turnips? will they insta-rot?

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turnip prices going for 180 bells today in my town...

I think I will sell even though I was hoping for a bigger profit margin, i'll make a good 130,000 atleast and clear my house out. then i can focus on upgrades!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night