Hardware Amazon says 'it will be shipped on 1st march' but nothing changed

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I don't preorder (especially from somewhere that I can't physically get to within a 30 minute drive). I went to my local Walmart (from a relatively small town) last night at about 11:40pm, saw one guy waiting for a Switch in the electronics section, lined up behind him, by midnight, there were 2 more people behind us, they came out with the stock (about 10 systems I believe), there were 2 Red and Blue, rest were grey, I wanted Red and Blue, as did the one person in front of me, so I lucked out and got my color. And even if I didn't get there 20 minutes or so before launch, I was still gonna be able to get a Switch due to their supply, though I may not have got my color preference.
In my area people were lining up hours before, and they didn't have enough anywhere. I preordered online because I knew I would have work, and with my work it would have been a gamble whether I could get launch day off or not. I didn't get the color I wanted, but I'm going to be buying another pair anyway so I'll just grab my color then.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And of course, as I was talking to the rep, a UPS truck drives up to my door, the guy gets out, drops something off at my neighbors, and drives away
hit you right were it hurts huh?

would be hilarious if they ordered a switch and got theirs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY