Am I still annoying? that much? compared to previously?

Am I that much annoying to you?

• Yes you are very annoying

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • You've made progress but there's still work to do

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Annoying? nah you're not

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm autistic, thats hard for me to be "more adult"^^''
You lean on autism a lot, perhaps broaching the "too much" position or assigning too much to it*. Similarly being adult does not mean you have to start worrying over kids, mortgage, cost of an extension/redoing your kitchen and other such boring and banal stuff.

*obviously everybody with the condition has different aspects to it and I have neither read your case notes nor I do I know what mechanisms/management and community integration techniques you have been taught (or indeed are commonly taught where you are at for your likely age range, age of diagnosis and the like). To say you use it as an excuse would be way too much, to say you use it a crutch would probably also be a bit strong but it can feel like a cop-out/conversation stopper you trot out at times. That can rub people the wrong way; if nothing else you are far from the first/only person with such a condition around here.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They'll show permanently to remind you :P but it's just there to preserve logs, don't worry, they're only visible to you and moderators.
And everyone else because I put a screenshot on here lol.

Edit bye bye screenshot

Last edited by AmandaRose,

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never thought you were annoying. But of course I'm still pretty new around here, so it might have been different before, idk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...