Country
United States
Cermage said:
macgeek417 said:
I liked the second season though
tongue.gif

EDIT: Who is rie kugimiya? I dont recall a rie kugimiya in Shana

EDIT: Ohhhhhh the seiy? for Shana.

you know, the voice actor for every big title tsundere character ever.
IMO, since I've been hearing her voice far too much lately, I feel like the only anime I can stand hearing her in now is Shakugan no Shana and Toradora... Well her singles are alright, too. Other than that, I'd like her to stay out.

Also, you say "uguu" but you forgot to list Kanon? I'd understand if you just don't want to list every anime you hate though.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
have U guys seen inuyasha

Yes, that was the first anime I ever saw =P

TheWingless said:
Cermage said:
QUOTE(macgeek417 @ May 16 2010, 12:48 PM) I liked the second season though
tongue.gif

EDIT: Who is rie kugimiya? I dont recall a rie kugimiya in Shana

EDIT: Ohhhhhh the seiy? for Shana.

you know, the voice actor for every big title tsundere character ever.
IMO, since I've been hearing her voice far too much lately, I feel like the only anime I can stand hearing her in now is Shakugan no Shana and Toradora... Well her singles are alright, too. Other than that, I'd like her to stay out.

Yeah, I wouldnt want the same person voicing too many characters - kinda like how if the actor for Harry Potter played in another movie, like 80% of people would think "oh, thats Harry Potter" :/

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
macgeek417 said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
macgeek417 said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
macgeek417 said:
...you mentioned anime in general there so as that includes moe moe uguu moe (kawaiiest moe ever) i have to say...
This is why we can't have nice things.
I take it you dont like anime :/
Oh no, I like anime, just not shitty anime.

Are you implying that Shakugan no Shana is a shitty anime? :raeg:
You have to admit that the 1st 18 something episodes of season 2, compared to season 1, made the series look a little terrible.

Kodomo no Jikan was kind of cute and charming until the very last episode of the last season where they showed a 9 year old sucking on the naked chest of her other 9 year old friend. >_>

Censors FTW

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still waiting for my third season of black lagoon. It's the only thing that can save the industry now. Oh wait, it's already dead.

I'm watching Angel Beats, and DRRR, but Angel beats is mediocre, and Durarara is all over the place.

I wish I had that picture of that dog with shades saying "NO GOOD ANIME TO WATCH THIS SEASON? WHY NOT REWATCH GURREN LAGANN?", right about now. And I would be doing that, if I haven't already watched the series over 20 times, and counting.

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
Gurren Lagann, Gundam 00, Evangelion and Gundam 0079 was the shit.

Also, Turn A had horrible subs.

"Arigato Ojii-sama!"
'Translators note, Arigato means Fuck You'
Oh god, did you watch AG's subs? Their encodes are a step up from HL's (subs weren't too great either), but their subs are kisama. Encodergasm started releasing their own superior encodes and subs, but they dropped it shortly after the first 8 episodes or so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: still, you're forgiven +2