TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might sound dumb but hear me out!

You know how people are being banned for hacking their consoles?

What if there was a community-run server that you could connect to.
A server you could connect and play all your games online. even
people with banned psn accounts would have access.

*puts on anti-flame shield*

Go!

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Idea is interesting in theory but not in execution it would take a lot of money to cover that amount of bandwidth. I'd say use Xlinker Kai (I don't know whether it works with the ps3 brew yet or not).

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ryupower said:
the BEST way to have a hacked ps3 and the PSN
is
this

have 2 ps3s
one hacked and OFFLINE
and
one on OFW and Online

just like many 360 users do

the Irony is people can afford having 2 consoles of the SAME kind and can't afford buying lets say the average 4-5 games a year (games worth while) - and yeah i bet most are in for the piracy not for the homebrew "scene" (as if anything really worth it exists)

it would make more sense to actually get a 360 and PS3 and pirate just on one of them - GENIUS.

i usually buy and keep my PS3 multiplayer games if i enjoy them, and buy all my PS3 exclusives so far (the ones im interested in that is) - 360 is there for the piracy, i admit im not helping by using pirated games, but i must say i spend much more time on my PS3 then i do on my 360, and i bet it would be the other way round if i used my PS3 for piracy and 360 for legit playing. But ultimately i choose 360 piracy over PS3 since well to ME the PS3 hosts a lot more exclusive games that I enjoy.

this is sort of what i think about piracy, and all the issues that have happened lately (this video sums it up quite well) :
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...its/2653-Piracy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o