Alter human phisiology to make drug ineffective.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What business of yours is it what someone else does with their life? Threatening to punch someone in the face for doing drugs? Fuck off.
That is a metaphor, but a close one nonetheless.
Drugs put people into false security and destroy lives. You do not have to but people who haven't use drug will have a way to protect themselves.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only is this impossible for even the best genetic engineers to do, but it would require doing whatever procedure was concocted on every living human so their offspring would carry the altered gene(s).
Ignoring its impossibility though, I don't think funding a genome therapy treatment for every human being versus teaching against overuse and helping those that do is very cost efficient.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,
Reactions: Deleted User

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That would never be allowed since too much money is made off of drugs in our world.
Yeah, but the biggest companies sell electronics.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why on earth would somebody want to do that? Drugs are so much fun!
Because it make us forget about our life. Trust me, I have much more imagination than drugs can cause.
By the way my body react so negatively against drugs (even if I have only taken medical dose under subscription which thankfully ended) that whoever try to drug me get a beating.

Reactions: Feeling it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol