Hacking Already modded but still can't download songs on Just Dance 4

JrMago

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey
I already modded my Wii with the Just Dance 4 WAD, it worked, I see all songs available for download as if they were already purchased. The only problem here is when trying to download, I get the error "Internal error on the SD card"
Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: Still waiting for an answer?

JrMago

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried a 2GB SD card and i keep getting the same "Internal error on the SD card"...
I can play the game, just can't download songs from the store, like gangnam style, although they're already marked as "bought" (since I already applied the JD4 WAD)

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue is quite obvious that the wad you installed is causing your issues. I suggest you uninstall the wad and delete it from your computer and sd card. Just buy the songs. I heard the wad deletes the Wii's IOS < 200 after a few days and you definitely don't want that to happen.

JrMago

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried buying before, already wasted some money on those songs and got the same error. No way i'm giving them more money.
As such, I'd like to stick to the thread's main topic, thanks.

kp_centi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The issue is quite obvious that the wad you installed is causing your issues. I suggest you uninstall the wad and delete it from your computer and sd card. Just buy the songs. I heard the wad deletes the Wii's IOS < 200 after a few days and you definitely don't want that to happen.
Source on this?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Lies and slander - I'm 100% certain that the .WAD for J4D songs works - I used it on the PAL version without any issues.

Which installer are you using and is the installation ending with an error as in the readme? (Yes, it's supposed to do that).

Andersks

Trophies
XP
Country
I can support Foxi4 on this. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the wad today and now even the new songs like Bruno Mars are marked as bought.

cloudfe

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have the exact same problem.
I'm on Wii U and I installed the games on my sdhc card.
It happens in every Just Dance: 2, 3, 4 (I still don't have the 2014). I installed the wads (and I know they're good because they worked on my old Wii), and while I can check the store, and see that the purchases require me 0 points, every time I try I get "Internal error on the sd card".

I tried reinstalling the wads, but nothing.
I don't know what to do, because it always worked on my old Wii, and the only difference now that I'm on Wii U is that I installed the games on the sdhc card instead of the Usb.k

Any ideas?

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
i could be wrong but i remember hearing theres a problem if you downloaded the free song in JD 2014 before installing the wad
so you could try uninstalling the wad, delete any songs then reinstall the wad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup