Homebrew Emulator ALMOST slience of the alien resurection on wiisxrx was a anti-piracy copyprotection???

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it wont get past the bios screen, then always i greeted a black screen by pressing buttons and music plays any to fix for this? recompiler worked when i tried it work on PCSXR 1.9.94 emu on my computer.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The PSX emulator for the Wii is not good enough. The most games do not work, or has many errors and bugs. But for your question of Alien Resurection, this title is not working.
But I had also try out the Alpha and E3 BETA version, this ISO image is working on the Wii ! The same with FreeMC Boot on the PS2, the final version do not work, but mostly all of the BETA version will work. I can not find any information about this on google, but sometimes the prototype copy can fix it, that make it interessting.

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The PSX emulator for the Wii is not good enough. The most games do not work, or has many errors and bugs. But for your question of Alien Resurection, this title is not working.
But I had also try out the Alpha and E3 BETA version, this ISO image is working on the Wii ! The same with FreeMC Boot on the PS2, the final version do not work, but mostly all of the BETA version will work. I can not find any information about this on google, but sometimes the prototype copy can fix it, that make it interessting.
Freezes on older wiisx versions, but fails to work on the latest pcsxrearmed libretro 3ds versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol