Allow myself, to introduce... myself

Gungnir_at_the_r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello gbatemp.net. I'd been stalking your halls for some time now, and we finally meet at last.
I just want to say this community is Awesome. Mad props go out too those with the technical
knowledge, wizkiddery, and flair for design that allows handheld console gaming to be what
it is today; a diverse and enriching experience that knows only the bounds and limitations
imposed by the unimaginative money grubbers(the big boys in Jp. & Redmond, Wa.(thanks for
the hardware though ;) )). I can remember Family road trips in the Volvo Station wagon playing
Final Fantasy Adventure in two colors!, till the 4 AA batteries wore out, and look at us now...
Anyways, just wanted to say this community is awesome. As an entrance fee i put up an
Acekard/Akaio skin at Filetrip.net
_____________________________________________________________________________________
http://filetrip.net/...-10-f28806.html

Props go out to ChaosTheorySD, its basically a reskin of his earlier Iron Maiden skin.

Keep up the good work, and may we all taste the blood of our enemies!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
As an entrance fee i put up an Acekard/Akaio skin at Filetrip.net
Dude, you got ripped off. We don't have a joining fee. You should've read the disclaimer :P

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself, read the rules, stay in school, don't do drugs, I'm sure you know the drill.

Reactions: 1 person

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Good morning newcomer ^_^
Welcome to our lovely site!
We here on The Temp take pride in our site and members, but we mostly take pride in our rules. So much so, that we have The Angry Bear Cavalry to take care of them :yay:
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol