Hacking All of my legitimately purchased games are gone (Fixed)

LeSpaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two folders that have a folder inside that is the same name, and one that has one with a different name. All three folders have only one folder inside of it, and one of them has a few folders inside of that one, and the other two have one folder inside of the subfolder.

Hmm you may have to look at each string of text of the folders and see which ones cloned themselves perhaps?
I had to look at each subfolder carefully to see what cloned

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By that i meant the contents sorry

Woodchuck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm you may have to look at each string of text of the folders and see which ones cloned themselves perhaps?
I had to look at each subfolder carefully to see what cloned

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By that i meant the contents sorry
Well two of my folders have the same contents in them.
And in your case, were your illegit CIAs still there?

Last edited by Woodchuck,
Reactions: Deleted User

LeSpaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well two of my folders have the same contents in them.
And in your case, were your illegit CIAs still there?

Oh, if theyre exactly the same, its gonna be difficult determing which is sysnand and the other is emunand. Are you sure there arent any differences you can spot?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inject you sysnand dump into your emunand with decrypt9. After doing that, update emunand to 10.3, sign into you NNID, then unlink your nands! That's how I fixed mine when it had that issue.

Reactions: DesuIsSparta

Woodchuck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, if theyre exactly the same, its gonna be difficult determing which is sysnand and the other is emunand. Are you sure there arent any differences you can spot?
Well I have a third one that has more stuff than just system titles, so that must be my emuNAND. I had two sysNAND folders, I deleted one of them.

Reactions: Deleted User

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sysNAND dump was corrupted, sadly.

That's completely your fault then. Perhaps you don't realize how important your sysNAND is. You should've ensured it wasn't corrupted prior to installing anything or attempting to use emunand. If you softbrick, you won't have your sysnand to restore back to. Start all over again.

Woodchuck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's completely your fault then. Perhaps you don't realize how important your sysNAND is. You should've ensured it wasn't corrupted prior to installing anything or attempting to use emunand. If you brick, you won't have your sysnand to restore back to. Start all over again.
Lol, it wasn't my fault. PastaCFW said it could dump the NAND correctly, even on the thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)