All games/apps hidden

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Pokepicker, May 15, 2016.

1. Pokepicker
    OP

Pokepicker GBAtemp Regular

Nov 2, 2015
    Norway
    Hi.

Today I booted my N3DS up as normal. I went to open Pokemon Yellow (legit game from eShop) and was met with a black screen saying my SD card was removed.
    After a reboot I noticed all my games and HB apps are seemingly gone, except for FBI (injected to H&S). But I believe that the games and such are still here. Just that they somehow are hidden. If I open FBI and go to Delete Titles, I can see all of my previous titles. If I go to Data Management, I can see all my titles as well.

Opening FBI and trying to install a title tells me that it is already installed. Asking if I want to overwrite.

Has anyone experienced this? And what might the solution be?
    9.2 a9lh, using Emunand on 10.7

Edit: I tried installing FBI2 again. It seemed to delete the previous title, before giving me a "Description_title_not_found (0x70) error. Going back to home menu shows no new icon.

Last edited by Pokepicker, May 15, 2016
  2. Bubsy Bobcat

Bubsy Bobcat sipp

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    Have you tried going into settings and seeing if your games are still visible in the memory thing. I had a similar problem when I manually region changed everything and all my games appeared in system settings with crosses next to them. I fixed that by attempting to reinstall the cias for the games, which resigned them to work on my new console and all my saves were still present.

3. Pokepicker
    OP

Nov 2, 2015
    Norway
    As mentioned in OP, according to system settings "data management", the titles are still installed.
    Also, trying to reinstall one title (fbi2), just gives me an error.

4. Bubsy Bobcat

Bubsy Bobcat sipp

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    Ah, my bad. I would've tried to backup all my saves, format emunand and reinstall the games on a fresh emunand by now.

5. Pokepicker
    OP

Nov 2, 2015
    Norway
    I can't make backups of my saves since my sava manager is also hidden.
    I think I have a emunand backup. Should I inject it with "multi emunand tool", or would you just format with system settings or tinyformat?

6. SirBeethoven

SirBeethoven Happy holidays!

Nov 26, 2015
    United States
    Sounds like a bad case of corrupted files - use a different SD card and restore a "Nintendo 3ds" folder backup

7. Pokepicker
    OP

Nov 2, 2015
    Norway
    I ended up injecting a emunand backup. Issue persisted so I formated with tinyformat and now I'm back in business.
    I wonder what started the whole ordeal, but I hope it doesn't happen again.