Homebrew All Emulators Return to Loader Upon Exit?

Serechops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there! BRAND NEW to posting on the forums, so my apologies in advance if this is out of place.

Simply what the title says. I have Rhapsodii Shima's 5.4.9 theme setup on my Wii. I've updated most of what I could find for the individual emulators.

I've been looking through the forums and there is another thread mentioning the |{loader} option in the args list of the .ini files (which was missing in most cases), but I can't seem to make any progress on getting the emulators to behave the way I want.

Short version: I'd like to have ALL of my consoles/emulators boot back into WiiFlow if possible. Currently, I am experiencing an issue where no matter which platform/emulator I exit a game from, it exits me to a black screen where the Wiimote becomes unresponsive and I have to perform a hard shutdown. I'm looking to change this behaviour to exit back into WiiFlow, or at the very least, back to the System Menu.

Thank you for any and all help you wonderful users can provide!

-Serechops

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's been awhile since I setup my Wii but I can remember that you could change some settings in priiloader (held the reset button before you turn on your Wii). If I remember correctly, you can change the exit to option (don't know if you can put a custom program in their).

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To build on what @koffieleut said, Priiloader can have a dol (like Wiiflow Lite) installed to autoboot when you turn on your Wii. Priiloader can also change exit to menu behavior. I recommend setting the autoboot to Wiiflow and the exit to menu to autoboot, then whether you're turning your Wii on or exiting a game, it will boot Wiiflow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1