Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one knows exactly. Just assume Nintendo can see what you're doing when you're connected to their servers. If you're using a private seed (your own/injected) then just don't draw attention to yourself by turning into AuSLove or something. Otherwise if you're using a public one, it's over kill because they all get banned eventually one way or another.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide has been updated!

Changelog:

The guide now uses Godmode 9 instead of decrypt9. (For everything except regaining eshop acess) (I couldn't find the location of nnid save.bin if someone would tell me where that is located on godmode 9 that would be amazing.)

As for the future of this guide I am considering on making a website for it (with this thread becoming a q and a) (The main reason for this is that I currently make 0$ from this guide (That I have spent hours working on) and I think I will be able to improve the guide by taking this route.

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Changelog:

The guide now uses Godmode 9 instead of decrypt9. (For everything except regaining eshop acess) (I couldn't find the location of nnid save.bin if someone would tell me where that is located on godmode 9 that would be amazing.)

As for the future of this guide I am considering on making a website for it (with this thread becoming a q and a) (The main reason for this is that I currently make 0$ from this guide (That I have spent hours working on) and I think I will be able to improve the guide by taking this route.
The website sounds good. If you need any help on it, I can help you :-D

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Changelog:

Also, don't know if it helps, but here, on Plailect Guide, you have a way of remove a NNID without format a device ( that's what we do to regain eshop acess) with GM9
https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The website sounds good. If you need any help on it, I can help you :-D
I would love to have help since I have no idea how to do anything.
Also, don't know if it helps, but here, on Plailect Guide, you have a way of remove a NNID without format a device ( that's what we do to regain eshop acess) with GM9
https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting
Thanks Ill update the guide.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Changelog:

1) Regaining eshop updated for godmode9!

Reactions: ThunderbInazuma

Stash23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about the banwave. It was determined that the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B was the file used to ban the 3DS consoles, right? (I'm assuming so because this guide exactly states in having it replaced. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Concerning that, I have my own back-up of LocalFriendCodeSeed_B of my specific 3DS (the one I think that's banned,) that I had stored since November. I never checked if my 3DS was banned or not so this is my question is this; if I were to discover I was banned, could I use my old November LocalFriendCodeSeed_B to unbanned myself?

Last edited by Stash23,

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone here have a public LFCS / private LFCS backup? I don't want it, but I've developed something recently and it needs testing. I'd love to do it myself, but I haven't been banned and I'm still using my own LFCS. Basically this program restores your previous LFCS (stored in memory) on to your NAND, so after using this you should be banned again (?) assuming you were banned before that is. This may be useful if you've lost your original LFCS, and may want to restore it for certain purposes. Also you could always use decrypt9 or whatever to then inject your private/public LFCS. You'll most likely need rosalina access for this, PM me if you're interested.

Nevermind.

Last edited by Joel16,

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about the banwave. It was determined that the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B was the file used to ban the 3DS consoles, right? (I'm assuming so because this guide exactly states in having it replaced. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Concerning that, I have my own back-up of LocalFriendCodeSeed_B of my specific 3DS (the one I think that's banned,) that I had stored since November. I never checked if my 3DS was banned or not so this is my question is this; if I were to discover I was banned, could I use my old November LocalFriendCodeSeed_B to unbanned myself?
Your LCFS_B never changes. The LCFS_B file isn't used to ban the 3DS, it's the thing that gets banned/not banned.

Stash23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your LCFS_B never changes. The LCFS_B file isn't used to ban the 3DS, it's the thing that gets banned/not banned.

Alright -- okay, so then this is what I'm trying to find out: if the ban is server-sided or if Nintendo would had issued some sort of update/change on our local LCFS_B via upload that'll prohibit us getting online. (A stretch, I know. Some services do this instead of managing it themselves via cloud.)

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright -- okay, so then this is what I'm trying to find out: if the ban is server-sided or if Nintendo would had issued some sort of update/change on our local LCFS_B via upload that'll prohibit us getting online. (A stretch, I know. Some services do this instead of managing it themselves via cloud.)
Server-side.

Reactions: Stash23

kurama12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, so much activity in 2 weeks after a long time quiet.
I wished finally someone had
found the 'secret method' of PF2M to solve the hyperban, but this will never happen i think :(

Reactions: gamemasteru03

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, so much activity in 2 weeks after a long time quiet.
I wished finally someone had
found the 'secret method' of PF2M to solve the hyperban, but this will never happen i think :(
I got rid of my hyperban from going online early in SuMo. Still using the console to this day, with a new NNID and no bans what so ever. I DID have to ban another innocent console in the process though. I wouldn't call it a "secret" just, not widespread. You can't do it with one console.

kurama12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got rid of my hyperban from going online early in SuMo. Still using the console to this day, with a new NNID and no bans what so ever. I DID have to ban another innocent console in the process though. I wouldn't call it a "secret" just, not widespread. You can't do it with one console.

I did buy another console to unban this, but I never accomplished it :( can you explain me how can I do it? I would like to be able to create a new NNID and remove the ban for ever.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did buy another console to unban this, but I never accomplished it :( can you explain me how can I do it? I would like to be able to create a new NNID and remove the ban for ever.
I don't think the way I did it even works anymore... Or exists for that matter.
Mine required using a weird version of Luma that changed your DeviceID temporarily to allow a system transfer on a hyperbanned console after removing your NNID by injecting a blank "nnidsave.bin", altering your serial number with a hex editor in stored certs, and relinquishing your existing NNID for a new one.
Although with the firmware update 11.3, using ANY other device ID other than the one unique to the console would throw an error when trying to access eShop etc, so I'm not sure if it would even work these days. Also, that Luma build was VERY unstable and only for A9LH. If you REALLY want to try it, I'm pretty sure I might have the files I used. However, I take no responsibility if you brick yourself.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even though this is common knowledge now, I thought the the legit descriptions of these bans were interesting and are as follows:

002-0121 -
Cannot access the online service.

For help, visit support.nintendo.com. Authentication error on authentication server.

Local friend code SEED has invalid certificate. Causes include system malfunction, use of an illegal tool, connecting to a live-environment authentication server from development hardware, connecting to a development-environment authentication server from production hardware, etc.
This error can be reproduced on the error simulation server.

022-2812
-

You cannot access Nintendo Network
services using this system.

Please make a note of the error code
and visit support.nintendo.com.

The use of all network services has been suspended at the device level.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw