Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you have to inject a blank nnidsave to transfer in the first place :)

As an additional point of data, I did do a O3DS -> 2DS DSiWare transfer. I modified the O3DS's SecureInfo_A before buying the game and doing the transfer and the ban stayed right where it was on the O3DS. I am curious of modifying SecureInfo_A is all you need to not transfer the ban. If I retain access to those consoles, I might do more experimentation.
I am just hoping it dosent transfer to my new3dsxl that I am getting for christmas and that I dont brick installing a9lh:ha:

Gera

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I need some help.
I don't have friends with a 3ds, meaning that I don't have access to another local friend code seed.
Can someone bring me one? I won't be sharing it with other people, so it shouldn't get banned.
Pls, I'm very tired of searching on the internet without any positive result (Like 6-7 hours).

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I need some help.
I don't have friends with a 3ds, meaning that I don't have access to another local friend code seed.
Can someone bring me one? I won't be sharing it with other people, so it shouldn't get banned.
Pls, I'm very tired of searching on the internet without any positive result (Like 6-7 hours).
lol 7 hours I'm hoping that's exaggerated. simply search "Public localfriendcodeseed_B" on google and try every result. It only takes a minute so I'm sure you'll find it bud.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
The ban will transfer to the new console.

I've been using this as a method to unban my main consoles and the 3DS' of a few of my friends. So far I have used system transfer to move the ban of three 3DS' to a single console which I am using as a "sacrifice" so to speak. I took pictures the last time I did it:

http://imgur.com/a/dnKLm
@fodder, here you said that "The target system stayed unbanned, but the source still has the 2812 error, just tried". What have you did different from @spkuja?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@fodder, here you said that "The target system stayed unbanned, but the source still has the 2812 error, just tried". What have you did different from @spkuja?
idk how to make flow charts

this is what I did
download.png

spkuja

Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like the key to the ban moving is if you alter SecureInfo_A - I left mine as it is which may be why the ban moved?
Maybe, I could test it right now but I don't know if I want to deal with doing a sys transfer lmao

Gera

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol 7 hours I'm hoping that's exaggerated. simply search "Public localfriendcodeseed_B" on google and try every result. It only takes a minute so I'm sure you'll find it bud.

Nope, that wasn't exaggerated at all, i was being so retarded. I was loking for "localfriendcodeseed" and i only was getting info abbout the file, not a single download site.
Thank you very much for your simple and yet quite effective guide (Both the creator of the thread and you @Luckkill4u )

Reactions: Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
im not a thief and i buy my games, and nobody was talking to you.
Again saying something like that in a tutorial thread isn't helping anyone. Please just go away!

BTW you were talking to me. You not only quoted my post but also were referring to anyone who was banned....

Reactions: Demirramon

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh just tried another sys transfer with my original SecureInfo_A and the ban still didn't transfer over

Subzero100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Again saying something like that in a tutorial thread isn't helping anyone. Please just go away!

BTW you were talking to me. You not only quoted my post but also were referring to anyone who was banned...."

ok sorry i scared u

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
can we make a open letter to nintendo to unban us for christmas? D:
Nope. Just shoehorn the CTCert and DeviceID of an unbanned console into the ITCM of a banned console. Don't forget the unbanned LFCS either. Voila, you now have a 100% unbanned console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
  • fluff663 @ fluff663:
    hello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe he likes sonic
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hey all.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Hey all.