Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure many people are thankful for you sharing those but unfortunately sharing them here is against forum rules. Please remove the downloads and if you still want to help you can discuss with me where would a proper place is to share those.
Are they the same as the discord ones?

HellaJvke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used method 3 from a while ago
it worked for several weeks.

now im getting the 02 error code again.
guessing i got rebanned when i went online w/ super mario maker before the release date?

any word on the luma bypass?

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Are they the same as the discord ones?
Not sure I've been comparing 2 different lfcs to see how different the files are. Quite a few bytes are similar but I havnt found anything conclusive. I will compair some more lfcs files and see if its actually possible to randomize a string of bytes. I doubt it but it could be worth a try. I'll PM you to show you what I'm doing.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

guessing i got rebanned when i went online w/ super mario maker before the release date?

Why not tell us if the lfcs_b from the previous page works.

That will surely ease those hate-flames. Until you get Yoshi Wooly World and skype reggie.

j/k.

But really, try that lfcs_b, please.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not tell us if the lfcs_b from the previous page works.

That will surely ease those hate-flames. Until you get Yoshi Wooly World and skype reggie.

j/k.

But really, try that lfcs_b, please.
I will compare them right now to see if they are the same as the discord one all i know is that it susposaly works.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The old one got banned you need to reinject a new local frined code seed b to unban yourself.Theres one where the 1st one was but the site is curently down,

here are some u can use
Where did you get these they are not leaked from that discord!!!

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

verne94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I didn't find a similar question in this thread, so I'll ask:
I got my hands on a banned 3DS running rxTools 3, without A9LH or decrypt9, so I planned to install them in order to use the unban method (and upgrade to luma3ds). Before starting the work, I saw in the section ' installing arm9loaderhax ' of the guide located at https://3ds.guide/ that it is required to open the browser and connect to a website. Will it be possible to complete this passage or that 3ds can't be unbanned?

spkuja

Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
Hello everybody. Today I decided to make a new post to show you guys on how to get unbanned from the recent ban wave. Some people may ask why I am making this and the main reason is that all the methods to get unbanned are not being represented equally with only the easiest one being represented. So let's jump in to the tutorials.

I Do not take any responsibility if you brick!(You wont if you follow directions) None of these methods were developed by me. None of the file links are also developed by me.You Should only do this on a9lh

Method 1 (Most recommended)
What you need
1.Banned 3ds
2. Unbanned 3ds
3.Both running decrypt 9(https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases)(This requires a9lh or 9.2 firm)
4. A computer

Steps
0. Go into decrypt 9 sysnand options then sysnand backup/restore then nand backup after it is done place these files somewhere safe on your computer. (Not needed but highly recommended)
1.On the unbanned 3ds open decrypt 9 and go into sysnand options then system file dump and then dump local freind code seed B and put this file somewhere safely on your computer
2. Next open decrypt 9 on banned 3ds and go into sysnand options then system file dump and then dump secure info A
3.Then when it is done back out and got to system save options and backup a nnid save
4. Put these files next to where you put local friend code seed on your computer
5.open your nnid in a hex editor ( I recommend this one https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php)
6.Press CTRL + A then Right Mouse Click then Fill Selection then Hex-Value: 00 press OK/Continue and x out.(All the values should be 00 now)
7. Open secure info A in a hex editor( I recommend this one https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php)
8. In the last line you should see your 3ds id ( It should be the id on the back of your 3ds)change it except for the first 2 letters and then save the changes)
9. Then take those 3 files and put them in the files9 folder of the banned 3ds( create it if you dont have it).
10. Then on the banned 3ds open decrypt 9 go into sysnand options then system file inject and inject all 3 files and then reboot(This will remove your nnid and eshop history)
11. Hurray you are unbanned!

Method 2 (Still as safe as method 1)

What you need
1. Banned 3ds (Must have done a system transfer before being banned)
2.Decrypt 9 (https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases)(This requires a9lh or 9.2 firm)3. A Computer
Steps

0. Go into decrypt 9 sysnand options then sysnand backup/restore then nand backup after it is done place these files somewhere safe on your computer. (Not needed but highly recommended)
1.Go into decrypt 9 then sysnand options then system file dump and dump local friend code seed B, Movable sed, and secure info A
2.Then back out and go to system save options and backup your nnid save.
3.Place all the files together somewhere safe on your computer.
2. Then open movable sed in a hex editor (I recommend this one https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php) Copy everything from 00000000/column 08 until row 00000110/column 07
3. then open local friend code seed B then press CTRL + A and paste the code from movable seed ( it should be different)
4.open your nnid in a hex editor ( I recommend this one https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php)
5. Press CTRL + A then Right Mouse Click then Fill Selection then Hex-Value: 00 press OK/Continue and x out.(All the values should be 00 now)
6.Open secure info A in a hex editor( I recommend this one https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php) in the last line you should see your 3ds id ( It should be the id on the back of your 3ds)change it except for the first 2 letters and then save the changes.
7. Take the edited nnid save,The edited friend code seed B, and secure info A and put them in the files 9 folder ( Create it if you don't have it)
8. Go into decrypt 9 then sysnand options then system file inject and inject friend code seed b, the blank nnid save, and secure info A (This will remove your nnid and eshop history)
9. You are now unbanned hurray!

Method 3 (This has been added back with a new local friend code seed B;the old one has been banned by nintendo to get unbanned inject the new one!!)
What you need
1. Banned 3ds (That's all no sys transfer needed)
2. Decrypt 9 (https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases)(This requires a9lh or 9.2 firm)
3. A computer
steps

0.Go into decrypt 9 sysnand options then sysnand backup/restore then nand backup after it is done place these files somewhere safe on your computer. (Not needed but highly recommended)
1.On the 3ds open decrypt 9 and go into sysnand options then system file dump and then dump Secure info A
2. Back out and go to system save options and dump your nnid save
3.Place these two files together somewhere safe on your computer.
4. open your nnid in a hex editor ( I recommend this one https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php)
5.Press CTRL + A then Right Mouse Click then Fill Selection then Hex-Value: 00 press OK/Continue and x out.(All the values should be 00 now)
6.Then download a public local friend code seed B ( Not just you are using this) (Find it on the internet(Trust me it is there))
4.Open secure info A in a hex editor( I recommend this one https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php) in the last line you should see your 3ds id ( It should be the id on the back of your 3ds)change it except for the first 2 letters and then save the changes and then place the file next to the others.
5. Then place the nnid save, secure info A, and the friend code seed B in the files 9 folder on the root of your sd card (Create it if you don't have it)
6. Go into decrypt 9 then sysnand options then system file inject and inject friend code seed b, the now blank nnid save, and the modified secure info A (This will remove your nnid and eshop history)
7. Hurray you are unbanned!

Faq
I decided to add this since I have been getting swarmed with questions (This includes all methods)
Can I relink a new nnid?
No you can not!
Can I use my nnid before I did this?
No you can not!
Will I loose my eshop purchases
Yes you will loose your eshop purchases
Can I do this with emunand?
Sort of I have been hearing mixed reports some users saying they have bricked some saying they are now unbanned. If you want to try it in decrypt 9 insted of sysnand options use emunand options (Use at your own risk!)
Can I use miiverse?
No since you have no nnid and cant link a new one.
what did method 1 and 2 change?
This was due to the mods wanting me to remove the blank nnid save and I replaced with instructions on how to make it.
What happend to method 3?
It got deleted by the original uploader, but somebody reuploaded it.
Will method 3 ever come back?
Its back!!!
what about that system transfer thing will you add that to this guide?
Well maybe eventually I personally just see it as unbanning two consoles with one having no nnid features when doesent. Follow this guide if you want to try it.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...using-system-transfer-requires-2-3dss.450388/

Credits
This guide was built around this guide

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-unban-your-nintendo-3ds.449251/
The person who uploaded the public friend code seed B

Please answer the poll when you are done!!!

There is actually a 4th method which requires a "sacrificial" 3DS/2DS. But, multiple bans can be removed using the same sacrificial console and it allows you to create and link a new NNID on the originals. Great for those who have a spare and want to use their main console online again. It does involve a system transfer and in effect you mvoe the ban to the spare console.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
There is actually a 4th method which requires a "sacrificial" 3DS/2DS. But, multiple bans can be removed using the same sacrificial console and it allows you to create and link a new NNID on the originals. Great for those who have a spare and want to use their main console online again. It does involve a system transfer and in effect you mvoe the ban to the spare console.
This hasn't been proven to be true or not. Transferring a ban makes absolutely no sense logically since CTCert and the device ID aren't transferred. Nothing conclusive has been found and it seems entirely random. There has to be some kind of precursor to the transfer in order for the ban to be "transferred", but nobody knows what that is.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Do not works

Manlydonut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will compare them right now to see if they are the same as the discord one all i know is that it susposaly works.

The old one got banned you need to reinject a new local frined code seed b to unban yourself.Theres one where the 1st one was but the site is curently down,

Where did you get these they are not leaked from that discord!!!
They might be from his own unbanned console.

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure many people are thankful for you sharing those but unfortunately sharing them here is against forum rules. Please remove the downloads and if you still want to help you can discuss with me where would a proper place is to share those.

Those I posted cause this's acc banned few days

How do I delete

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge