Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

YellowBirds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is method 1 the one that will leave the unbanned 3ds unusable? Because 2 3ds can't have the same info or something
I want to do it with a friend's 3ds but i won't if its not safe for them or could cause any problems for them later

MisFits91

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no... it's just that if one of u get banned in this case your friend or you, the other one will be banned aswell. that's what i understand.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is method 1 the one that will leave the unbanned 3ds unusable? Because 2 3ds can't have the same info or something
I want to do it with a friend's 3ds but i won't if its not safe for them or could cause any problems for them later
It wont make the 2nd one unuseable,youre friend may get banned if nintendo gets vicous though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just to let you guys know the site where it got leaked is down wait about a day and it will be fixed

Umbra-Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
So the general census is the new friend code is somewhere on the internet? But the site it's on is down atm.

Is it a bit Chaotic trying to find it then?

DragonRider

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
So the general census is the new friend code is somewhere on the internet? But the site it's on is down atm.

Is it a bit Chaotic trying to find it then?
Ah i know the site you mean... but its fown since days or weeks, right? probably a site like archive.org helps :)

In the internets...
Wow..... great hint xD

btw. i already got one :)

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
here are some u can use
I'm sure many people are thankful for you sharing those but unfortunately sharing them here is against forum rules. Please remove the downloads and if you still want to help you can discuss with me where would a proper place is to share those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?