Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Lacrimose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a question:

So I got hit with the 002 ban, but it doesn't seem like I have the 022 ban. But, I don't have an NNID linked to my system. If I try to create a new NNID and link that one, will I get hit with the 022 ban? Would I be save if I did the unban method for 002?

Thanks!

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a question:

So I got hit with the 002 ban, but it doesn't seem like I have the 022 ban. But, I don't have an NNID linked to my system. If I try to create a new NNID and link that one, will I get hit with the 022 ban? Would I be save if I did the unban method for 002?

Thanks!
If you only have 002 than just inject the local friend code seed b and dont worry about the other stuff.

Jonkins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bricked my 3DS, but i have done backups of all files. Is there any chance of reparing it? I cant enter the homebrew menu and Decrypt 9. When I turn on the 3ds, the blue light is active, but both screens are just black.

Red_Wolf1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you only care about online gaming yes, but if you want the eshop then you need the other two files.
if i just leave the other two files alone completely, could i go on the eshop at all or would it be a ban? cause i have tik for all the games.

thx for the help btw

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i just leave the other two files alone completely, could i go on the eshop at all or would it be a ban? cause i have tik for all the games.

thx for the help btw
Well to be honest I am using method 3 and only injected the seed and can not acess the eshop but can do online gaming.If you try going on the eshop without the other 2 files it will just give you the 022 error and with online gaming you should have no problem at all.

Red_Wolf1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well to be honest I am using method 3 and only injected the seed and can not acess the eshop but can do online gaming.If you try going on the eshop without the other 2 files it will just give you the 022 error and with online gaming you should have no problem at all.
hmm ok, do u happen to know a fast way to replace all the code in the nnidsave with zeros? Theres just so much to replace lol

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Pokegirl4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, so I am fairly new to all this since my friend set all the hacks up for me originally, however I ignored his warnings and have ended up with the ban for the eshop and going online in games. Since I got myself banned my friend says it's up to me to get myself out and since the 15 days are almost up and I am starting to doubt it was a temp ban, I was wondering if you guys could give me advice on what the method to go is. As it stands I am not bothered about staying unbanned- I just want to be able to get all my Pokemon off of bank and then be done with it. Any help for me as a complete newbie to this would be appreciated!
Thanks

Toallin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, so I am fairly new to all this since my friend set all the hacks up for me originally, however I ignored his warnings and have ended up with the ban for the eshop and going online in games. Since I got myself banned my friend says it's up to me to get myself out and since the 15 days are almost up and I am starting to doubt it was a temp ban, I was wondering if you guys could give me advice on what the method to go is. As it stands I am not bothered about staying unbanned- I just want to be able to get all my Pokemon off of bank and then be done with it. Any help for me as a complete newbie to this would be appreciated!
Thanks
Hello I have the same doubt, do you know anything about if it really is temporary?

Pokegirl4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I have the same doubt, do you know anything about if it really is temporary?

I only know that there's a chance it could be the 15 day ban, however if we are still banned after today/tomorrow then it's best to assume it is permanent since it would of been 15 days since the bans started.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work