Alice and Sonic Collection

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by RodPN, Mar 4, 2010.

Mar 4, 2010

Alice and Sonic Collection by RodPN at 8:58 PM (2,034 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. RodPN
    OP

Member RodPN GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Before I even try to download these to games, are any of them working on the DSTT?

2. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
  3. DeltaBladeX

Member DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

New Zealand
    Only one of those links work. No page for Sonic Classics Collection. Anyway, since I was interested in the Classics Collection myself but the local manager of EB (New Zealand, not US) has no idea if they will be receiving it at all, I decided to check out a ROM while I wait for a release to hopefully appear. Anyway, just got an Error 4. Won't work. Annoys me a bit since I can't get it legally and can't play it this way either. At least I will be able to get Pokemon. They aren't going to ignore releasing that down here.

4. Depravo

United Kingdom
    Yeah, the release thread for Sonic has been removed since then as the ROM has been nuked.

5. DeltaBladeX

New Zealand
    Any chance you could tell me what Nuked means in reference to ROMs? I've heard it before but no idea what it was about.

6. Depravo

United Kingdom
    It usually means that some kind of error has been found in the dump and therefore the release should be disregarded. ROMs generally only achieve the nuked status when a 'proper' version has been re-dumped.

7. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    my explaination of nuked is the game was removed from the scene release
    due to the following reason:-

-bad dump
    -missing bits/bytes on the rom header
    -rom header is a total mess
    -missing bits/bytes on the rom itself (could be some files in the rom)
    -duplicated

i know i did mentioned Venom dumped this rom but from what i heard Venom didn't dump this rom and they got it from public..

8. DeltaBladeX

New Zealand
    Okay, thanks for the answer Depravo and elixerdream. Well, guess I'll keep waiting for a good dump and AP crack or hope EB to get of their arses and release it in stores down here. One of the few games I've been looking forward to and I might not even be able to buy without importing.

9. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Aussie's get the game March 11th, if you were wondering. You guys do get the "limited edition" though, which comes with a shiny case and probably some other stuff. It's quite limited, seeing as only Australia and Spain get it.

10. DeltaBladeX

New Zealand
    Yeah, I'm aware of that, but I'm in New Zealand. Got the manager of the local EB store to look it up for me but it isn't on their release schedule after looking through the DS list and that has games a lot further than a week away on it. If its coming here, EB doesn't know about it. Wouldn't be the first time EB didn't bother supplying recent releases down here for certain games. I'm still pissed at the fact they never did Guilty Gear X2: Accent Core Plus down here even after PAL finally got it earlier this year.