Hardware AKNES here, Answer questions about our brand.

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, I am Maggie from K-SILVER joycon stick manufacturer, hope to supply the carbon film and Hall stick for your development.
My cell and wechat: +8613725577499. Thank you.
A few more reps and we could have the "Fellowship of the Hall Effect" in here. * crosses fingers *

Reactions: AKNES

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I feel the functional products are easier to market than the non-functional ones... the design based marketing follows trends, and those trends are guided by other marketing campaigns, aka, the biggest/hottest games at the moment (and that's constantly shifting too). The most secure are probably the classic / iconic ones, or appeal to big brand's fan base - Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo... but the bigger brands require licensing to market their designs / logos, I think.

...or... you go for color and abstract shape patterns that you make available for customizing, or allow the buyer to upload their own designs, but this last option seems expensive.
Yes, I totally agree with you.
Generally, it is illegal to use their logos or patterns without the authorization of big brands.
So what I choose is users, so that users can see the designs they like or create on the product, which is a win-win behavior.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I am Maggie from K-SILVER joycon stick manufacturer, hope to supply the carbon film and Hall stick for your development.
My cell and wechat: +8613725577499. Thank you.
哈哈哈哈,你好你好!

A few more reps and we could have the "Fellowship of the Hall Effect" in here. * crosses fingers *
Hahahaha

Last edited by AKNES,
Reactions: Cajumjoe

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
kk3 Max.jpg
KK3 Max package including.jpg

I got one.

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maybe it costs you £75.99 to bring her to home.
Hmm, that's €88.50, a bit steep. Not for all wallets/economies. It does come with some nice features like the wireless connection device and PC Layout buttons. Wondering how it compares to the Elite Series 2 for example - ignoring the dreaded carbon potentiometers on it, the ES2 does have a premium feeling to it, including case and accessories (and a premium price).

Reactions: AKNES

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hmm, that's €88.50, a bit steep. Not for all wallets/economies. It does come with some nice features like the wireless connection device and PC Layout buttons. Wondering how it compares to the Elite Series 2 for example - ignoring the dreaded carbon potentiometers on it, the ES2 does have a premium feeling to it, including case and accessories (and a premium price).
It's maybe sell €79.99.
Next year, low-end and mid-end versions will be launched to match different wallets. Ha ha ha ha

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Considering the price currenty of the KK2 thats not bad given the features. DEf let us know when its available
We will inform on GBAtemp that it is available that time. The end of this month

Interesting, what's specific to the low and mid end version? What changes on each of them vs the high version?
1701496048867.png

Here it is.

Last edited by AKNES,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4GojQTu7iI