zincsterio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Correction it works since 1.3 FINAL

Really? I thought DQV had some custom copy protection. How could you guys have anticipated this in 1.3? Or did you guys anticipate the general scheme of these copy protections?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
zincsterio said:
Normmatt said:
Correction it works since 1.3 FINAL

Really? I thought DQV had some custom copy protection. How could you guys have anticipated this in 1.3? Or did you guys anticipate the general scheme of these copy protections?

Its magic! All newer games with copy protection aside from MLRPG3 (Which had its own copy protection, along with the more common one), use the same copy protection code, AKAIO 1.3FINAL added an auto search and patch for these routines.

Uruha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DQV worked without me doing anything to it @_@ on 1.4
anyway, idk if it has been noted but TWETY runs laggy on 1.4
when u scan its slow and opening up the menu is slow.
btw thanks for all your work on AKAIO!!!!!!

xrM

Trophies
XP
Country
Does Interface Settings>Scroll Speed actually do anything? It seems to scroll as fast regardless of whether I set it to fast or slow.

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey to Smiths and/or Normmat:

i have a question a little off-topic but i have very much interest. Is there any way (or may be programed) to boot RPG from mSD intead of Nand?
unsure.gif

Thanks in advance and good job with the latest akaio 1.4

kikoexe

Trophies
XP
Country
while playing megaman battle network 5, after loading my saved file for team protoman, the screen goes black when i access any of the menus in the PET but the BGM still plays on.. but when i tried to start a new game with team colonel, i tried pressing all the menus in the PET and it worked fine.. i tried holding A while the rom loads but it still happens with team protoman..
frown.gif

hope this can be fixed.. thanks to the AKAIO team and keep up the good work! all the best!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
kikoexe said:
while playing megaman battle network 5, after loading my saved file for team protoman, the screen goes black when i access any of the menus in the PET but the BGM still plays on.. but when i tried to start a new game with team colonel, i tried pressing all the menus in the PET and it worked fine.. i tried holding A while the rom loads but it still happens with team protoman..
frown.gif

hope this can be fixed.. thanks to the AKAIO team and keep up the good work! all the best!

assuming that its not the rom or save file, did you try with patching off? while this should not cause an issue, it should be considered part of the debugging. are you sure the save file is not currupt? you did not trim the rom, did you? with v1.4 you can hold "X" to run the 3rd loading method. this method does some stuff with save files, give it a try. finally have you use the panisonic formatter, reinstalled akaio, and tried again? after you fully debug submit your problems to the bugdar so that it comes to the attention of norm and smiths.

cheers,

-another world

Akothegreat

Trophies
XP
Country
kikoexe said:
frown.gif

This works finely on AKAIO, cheats, soft reset are enabled.
US and JAP versions are working but haven't tested EU
I'm also using AKAIO 1.2 if that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.