Hacking AKAIO question

tymaca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I just got this question about AKAIO (not sure if this is allowed or not, so sorry if it isnt)
But I just updated my 3ds (to have the store and stuff, so now its Version 2.1.0)

To no one's suprise I updated it, but now all I can see is that acekard only has a 2.1.0 compatible firmware

My question is if AKAIO has a version which supports the system update because I barely understand anything from their site

Because the orignal Acekard firmware doesnt support all of my games
frown.gif

Once again, not sure if this is allowed or not, and im truly sorry if it isnt allowed, if it is, any help would be appriciated

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
tymaca said:
So I just got this question about AKAIO (not sure if this is allowed or not, so sorry if it isnt)
But I just updated my 3ds (to have the store and stuff, so now its Version 2.1.0)

To no one's suprise I updated it, but now all I can see is that acekard only has a 2.1.0 compatible firmware

My question is if AKAIO has a version which supports the system update because I barely understand anything from their site

Because the orignal Acekard firmware doesnt support all of my games
frown.gif

Once again, not sure if this is allowed or not, and im truly sorry if it isnt allowed, if it is, any help would be appriciated

AKAIO is the system menu, not the firmware. If you upgraded your Acekard to support the 3DS' 2.1.0 firmware (by downloading the firmware update from the acekard website and applying it to your acekard) then it doesn't matter what system menu you use. But the current and best is AKAIO 1.8.7 Just download the AKAIO files, backup and reformat your SD card, and copy the files to the root of your SD card. If you've done all of that then you should be able to play your backups on 2.1.0!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1