United States
Thank you AKAIO team.
laugh.gif

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Good God, AKAIO team, you're AWESOME! If you care, I'm really REALLY greatful for this! Thanks for the enormous work!!

Draak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good things come for those that wait. Thanks for the update!

Rydian said:
additional AP removal (I sent a PM asking for clarification to I can give a correct explanation to people)
I'm interested in this too. If/whenever you get a reply, please share your findings with us.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I dragged and dropped the files in that .zip downloading from AKAIO.. and I just simply dragged and dropped/overwrote the files on the acekard, made sure it was in the root.

And my acekard isn't loading anything. It's not showing any folders, files or anything. Just the template. Did I do something wrong?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Woops, I think I accidentally gone and brokeded my AKAIO or whatever, now I'm trying to fix it... dammit.
If you're finding it keeps deleting akmenu4.nds, delete the RAM.BIN file in the root of your card.

This is all I have on the root [I have hidden files and folders on so I can see them]

Games - Which is my DS Games
_aio
akmenu4.nds

That's it. I didn't delete anything or anything. I just dragged and dropped and overwrote. I did the process twice.

And I looked at the tutorials and I followed those too. The card was working 10 minutes ago no problem before I downloaded 1.8.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
So I dragged and dropped the files in that .zip downloading from AKAIO.. and I just simply dragged and dropped/overwrote the files on the acekard, made sure it was in the root.

And my acekard isn't loading anything. It's not showing any folders, files or anything. Just the template. Did I do something wrong?

you sir are to stupid to own a flashcart. delete both __aio folder and akmenu4.nds then put new on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1