Hacking AKAIO 1.8.0 Released!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shadow#1 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
So I dragged and dropped the files in that .zip downloading from AKAIO.. and I just simply dragged and dropped/overwrote the files on the acekard, made sure it was in the root.

And my acekard isn't loading anything. It's not showing any folders, files or anything. Just the template. Did I do something wrong?

you sir are to stupid to own a flashcart.

Because I just overwrote the things on the card with the stuff in the folder, that's it? I didn't touch anything else.

You also don't have to be a dick. A simple "here's how" would suffice. Hope your internet confidence and ego is bigger because of it. Dickwad.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks AKAIO team!

Shadowsoldier you need to download the latest loaders and add them into your aio folder somewhere, I can't remember where and my ds is at home.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kevan said:
Thanks AKAIO team!

Shadowsoldier you need to download the latest loaders and add them into your aio folder somewhere, I can't remember where and my ds is at home.

Thanks,

but I just deleted everything but the games, put the stuff on. Nothing. Put the old stuff on, it worked. Then I overwrote the old stuff with new, nothing. Deleted everything but the games, put the new stuff on, and somehow it worked. Random winning is awesome.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks alot for this
biggrin.gif

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I've been waiting for this. My DSi has been collecting alot of dust. I well have to pull it out and play some Last Window.

Wow, the new filesystem is very responsive. Kudos to the AKAIO team!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ProtoKun7 said:
arcy said:
BIG THANKS to the AKAIO team. Can all the whiners stop now?
Of course.

For about a week.

Then they'll start whining about wanting the next one.
tongue.gif

Well if you think about it, the fact that everybody has to rely on Normmatt because Acekard only releases updates to fix firmwares.. it's in a way justified..

Barely

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Little tip, Super Scribblenauts *does* work with this release, you just need to enable to the AAP. Which is done by highlighting the rom, press y, press y, enable anti-anti-piracy.

*SQUEALS*

Edfaminc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I formatted and loaded a fresh 1.8.0 got a different rom of Super Scribblenauts and enabled the anti-anti-piracy and I still have the looping screen. I'v gotten it a few times to work but only once per install. Any insight would be grand. :l

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hell yes, my Black finally works as perfectly as I hoped it would work! Thank you so much, AKAIO staff.

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yay! Folder deletion! And I didn't know that scribblenauts was out as well!

Wonder why single card DL play is broketed though. I like to play with my brother sometimes.

BUT WHO CARES SUPA SCRIBBLENAUTS YEAH!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello