Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AKAIO 1.6 RC1 is out. Here are the changes:

AK-AIO 1.6
+ Fixed Internal Name language setting.
+ Fixed Time Stamps on save files.
+ Fixed Setting Skin and Language at the same time not saving.
+ Homebrew Softreset (AK2/AK2i Only).
+ AK+ loader removed (Unsupported since it was first added in 1.0).
+ Fixed some cheat window bugs.
+ Fixed custom icon bug.
+ Updated homebrew argv support.
+ Updated savelist.bin

You can get it here:
AKAIO 1.6 RC1 Firmware Download

biggrin.gif

Iwata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why is it not even on the first page of threads, then? -_- Needs to be stickied to avoid such things.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait what?
The thread is on the front page of the GBAtemp site if you haven't noticed.
This thread may be stickied since it is a new release for the firmware, but I have a feeling Normatt might be posting... Oh well. Lets just hope at least 1 thread in the AceKard section gets posted for the update for akAIO

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
read the rules iwata:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=boardrules
QUOTE said:
Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be closed.
anyway the news is in the main page.... look it yourself:
http://gbatemp.net/

EDIT: can we end this now?

Iwata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
azure0wind said:
read the rules iwata:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=boardrules
QUOTE said:
Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be closed.
anyway the news is in the main page.... look it yourself:
http://gbatemp.net/

Seriously? You do that every time before you start a thread?

Regardless, I stand by my assertion that there should be a sticky topic in the Acekard section regarding this release.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ugh... This is gonna get no where.

This thread is here for the AceKard section. I understand why he posted it again, and that was for the people who buy AceKard's later on... Then check this section for the latest release of akAIO. It's not like akAIO 1.6 will be on the frontpage forever, they will be releasing other items and stuff unrelated to the AceKard meaning akAIO will be removed from there.

Iwata, a mod won't notice this, and you'll get flames. At least request for a mod to sticky the topic and give a reason, don't just say, I want this thread stickied.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Splych:
yeah, maybe the mods must post the news related to AK in its section first and post it in the main page..
tongue.gif

Iwata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Splych said:
Ugh... This is gonna get no where.

This thread is here for the AceKard section. I understand why he posted it again, and that was for the people who buy AceKard's later on... Then check this section for the latest release of akAIO. It's not like akAIO 1.6 will be on the frontpage forever, they will be releasing other items and stuff unrelated to the AceKard meaning akAIO will be removed from there.

Iwata, a mod won't notice this, and you'll get flames. At least request for a mod to sticky the topic and give a reason, don't just say, I want this thread stickied.

I don't want this thread stickied. I'd like an official thread stickied or something. I have this board bookmarked, came and saw that there wasn't a thread regarding the new firmware in the first page of posts, and made one. It's as simple as that.

People are going to start flooding the board with various iterations of discussions regarding this firmware release if there isn't a central focal point for such things.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iwata said:
........came and saw that there wasn't a thread regarding the new firmware in the first page of posts, and made one. It's as simple as that.
People are going to start flooding the board with various iterations of discussions regarding this firmware release if there isn't a central focal point for such things.
For starters, it's announced on GBAtemp homepage. Also, do you have any idea who the creators of AKAIO and which website they constantly patrol and provide users with information?
wacko.gif
yep, right here!
Furthermore, for your future reference, for updated info on all things AKAIO, there is this little gem: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=AKAIO

Geez, these n00bs looking for their 2 seconds in the sun...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: admonish