OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got an acekard 2I... Now I was worried because of this
QUOTE said:
It is important to mention that the 1.5 loaders are virtually signed to work only with AKAIO 1.5. A clone card running an older unblocked version of AKAIO can not make use of the new loaders. This also means that you must update to AKAIO 1.5 if you wish to use future loaders. Please note that the AKAIO Loaders URL has changed, you can find an updated link below
On my acekard 2(i) there was a sticker on the back with ''dsi compatible''...On the front it's the sticker of the acekard 2
I bought it Here....
I know The picture is of the official acekard 2I but that's not the case with my ak2i...
hate2.gif

When i bought it. It was also in the acekard 2 box but in the upper-left corner someone wrote DSI
I don't know what to do and I don't want to peel of the sticker of the ak(something)
wacko.gif

BUT: in the dsi menu it's a acekard 2i.....

I don't know what to do so my question = Is this the real AK2I and can i update?
unsure.gif

(i can also make a backup and the put the new firmware in?)

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to test is to backup the contents of your microsd card. Then erase the microsd and copy over the AKAIO 1.5 software onto the microsd card. I am not sure what kind of message you will get from AKAIO but if it doesn't run the software it should be pretty obvious.

That's about all i know for sure.

Devion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks people I've made contact with the dealer and he sad it was a error with the making of that serie of cards....
I don't if this is true but he sad if u wanted i could send my ak2i and he wil send me a new one...:S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime