Not open for further replies.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been meaning to report a bug I've been finding in rc1, I'm using an Acekard 2 and whenever I soft reset and select another game, said game (it happens to all of them) has TERRIBLE audio, it's all crackly and distorted. At first I thought it was just a game bug but it happens to any game I play after soft resetting. Turning off the DS and relaunching the game fresh has no problems.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowXP said:
I've been meaning to report a bug I've been finding in rc1, I'm using an Acekard 2 and whenever I soft reset and select another game, said game (it happens to all of them) has TERRIBLE audio, it's all crackly and distorted. At first I thought it was just a game bug but it happens to any game I play after soft resetting. Turning off the DS and relaunching the game fresh has no problems.

your post has been reported for deletion:

a) rc1
b) Sound Bug
c) you didn't even test rc2

thanks for being a genetic fecal residue

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
RC2 and press hold A button and the soft reset work fine and no sound distorted ... Question ACEKARD 2 is a good linker ?

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowXP said:

That bug has also been reported close to 291,302,998,120 times. The sound distortion is fixed, however there are still a few soft reset bugs. If you read the pages prior to this page to this you would find information regarding it.

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So everything that is disabled in the AKAIO menu should stay disabled if I use a DSi, right? Just wanted to fuck around with cheats, but those are disabled, so...

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Mailenste said:
So everything that is disabled in the AKAIO menu should stay disabled if I use a DSi, right? Just wanted to fuck around with cheats, but those are disabled, so...

You can play around with any options you want on the AK2i, any options that could break it were disabled on the ak2i so anything that showsu p in the menu is perfectly fine on the ak2i/dsi

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
Smiths said:
Download updated for a quick bugfix with Mario Bros minigame fix and DMA soft reset fixes.

now STFU

THANKS MAN
biggrin.gif

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
Mailenste said:

You can play around with any options you want on the AK2i, any options that could break it were disabled on the ak2i so anything that showsu p in the menu is perfectly fine on the ak2i/dsi
Oh, I see. I thought you meant the disabled options in the AKAIO menu by "disabled". But thats not the case. Now I understand... so I can play around with anything that shows up in the menu itself. Awesome, great work and thanks for clearing that up for me
smile.gif
! It really confused me
happy.gif

kakujo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
ShadowXP said:

your post has been reported for deletion:

a) rc1
b) Sound Bug
c) you didn't even test rc2

thanks for being a genetic fecal residue

ROFLCOPTER XD

Ok, seriously, what I came here to say was, "Fantastic job, guys!"
A lot of my problems are fixed now. Seeing how fast you guys work, I have high hopes of gettin' that 3-in-1+ fully functional soon~

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Smiths said:
Download updated for a quick bugfix with Mario Bros minigame fix and DMA soft reset fixes.

now STFU

Thanks for your nice work Smiths
smile.gif
But how to download the fix mario bros minigame ? you have a link ?

Thx
smile.gif

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I justed wanted to say: THANK YOU for you efforts and determination even when ppl are this ungrateful! I would have given up on it for sure if I were you with these ppl here.

Nice piece of software, I love it! Looking forward to what is in the future.

queenaudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else having problems with Animal Crossing on the new 1.3rc2+? I just get 2 white screens when trying to load it. Same when holding down the A button. If I choose the official loader in the ROM options it works fine.

G.

PS: Excellent works guys, this keeps getting better and better!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
TheForce81 said:
I justed wanted to say: THANK YOU for you efforts and determination even when ppl are this ungrateful! I would have given up on it for sure if I were you with these ppl here.

Nice piece of software, I love it! Looking forward to what is in the future.

i wish i could stickie just that comment =)

@queenaudio: that is the beauty of akaio and the official loaders, you can use them but get the benefits of the akaio engine. i'm sure norm will look into this but for now just use the official loader if it allows you to enjoy that game.

-another world

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thanks for this akaio 1.3 rc2 + it work fine with soft reset and super mario bros minigames work...Keep the good work guys
smile.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SWEET I can remove all the weeds from my AC town!
I can't get the AC map editor to work with my save go figure and I don't play AC too often so my town gets all weedy and my house gets all roachy. Glad to see I can finally just activate a cheat to get rid of all the weeds!

I love AKAIO, I can't wait to see how it keeps developing, thanks to everyone working on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.