Status
Not open for further replies.

n/a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone test and see and confirm if THIS BUG is still present in this release? I would do it myself, but I am unable to. And also, does Korg DS-10 still give Two White Screens when "Soft Reset" is used?

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
n/a said:
Can anyone test and see and confirm if THIS BUG is still present in this release? I would do it myself, but I am unable to. And also, does Korg DS-10 still give Two White Screens when "Soft Reset" is used?

Just tested it and the bug is still present. Unfortunately i never had Korg DS-10 so i can't test it.

wurz311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
The red/blue is AK2 only. AKRPG has DMA mode on by default, I will eventually make it toggle-able but for the moment DMA mode works great on it.

thanks for the info, the readme's getting a little cluttered as of late, you guys dont do things by half do you? amazing work anyway. keep it up.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Alright guys, nice work with the firmware, much appreciated!

Now heres my question. Is there any way to get Bleach Dark Souls working with AKAIO?

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
n/a said:

n/a - you post aobut this again and I'm asking you to be banned. seriously.

We're applying no attention to this since you can just enable cheats in the patches menu and go on with your life.

This is the 4th time you've posted about it.

Make a bug on the bugdar if you haven't yet, and shut the fuck up about it.

Smiths

OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
lee1978 said:
Alright guys, nice work with the firmware, much appreciated!

Now heres my question. Is there any way to get Bleach Dark Souls working with AKAIO?

QUOTE(evilhomura89 @ Jan 21 2009, 07:23 AM) izit possible for normatt n smiths to fix the save problem on 2761 bleach dark soul?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1622609

i searched for "bleach" in the forums and came up with those.
unknown error so far.
report a bug if it's not in the bugdar and move on

ciropizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Normmatt said:
The red/blue is AK2 only. AKRPG has DMA mode on by default, I will eventually make it toggle-able but for the moment DMA mode works great on it.

well, Normmatt thanks for the answer. so, the problem i experience with "castlevania portrait of ruin", for example, is dued to an SD not as fast as it should be?

any idea why user wurz311 experienced the same issue using two different SDHC card?

thanks a lot,

ciropizza

n/a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delta123 said:
n/a said:

Just tested it and the bug is still present. Unfortunately i never had Korg DS-10 so i can't test it.

Thanks delta123 for testing and confirming that the bug is still present in the current release.

Smiths said:
QUOTE(n/a @ Jan 21 2009, 03:18 AM)

n/a - you post aobut this again and I'm asking you to be banned. seriously.

We're applying no attention to this since you can just enable cheats in the patches menu and go on with your life.

This is the 4th time you've posted about it.

Make a bug on the bugdar if you haven't yet, and shut the fuck up about it.

Hi Smiths... Seriously... banned for asking a question? I wasn't targeting a specific single individuals attention to answer my question, I asked for anyone, and delta123 was kind enough to do that for me (thanks again mate). Just to let you know, if I was able to test the release myself, I would have, and I wouldn't have asked the question that I did but since that isn't possible, I asked if anyone could test and confirm for me. Also, I am not asking or telling you to fix it, I just figured with this new release (RC2) and the mention that there were some "Soft Reset" fixes, I thought that the bug that I've been experiencing might have been fixed but it has been confirmed that it is still present.

Anyway, there is no need to curse at me... Relax! Have a pint or something...
grog.gif

mightym

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say that I love AKAIO over the official firmware, and was wandering if now that The official firmware is safe for acekard 2i since 4.13 and 4.14. Will you guys be adding those as alternate loaders? I have a 2i and have found a few games that will load on the official and not on the AKAIO loader.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So alternate loaders won't be enabled for the next release?
For AK2 and AK2i cards?

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I think that the problem is that AK Team doesn't want to disclose details about the bootloader for DSi, even if it's probably already copied into R4i and others i flashcards.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded to this firmware over official. I like the on-screen font, it's a lot easier on the eyes than official uses. However, there seems to be a minor display bug with some of the buttons on a skin I made, which official doesn't seem to have. Minor thing, I may have to tweak some things, I don't know.

Smiths

OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Dio- we changed some theme things to fix some stuff. Acekard never did.

AK2 will have alternate loaders. The AK2i will not have alternate loaders

AKAIO detects whether it is an AKRPG, AK+, AK2, or AK2i.
4 diff cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.