Hacking AK2i currently the best DSi flashcart so far?

LunaValeheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So if I buy the AK2i is it gonna brick my EUR DSi? I want a flashcard but it ain't worth it if it's gonna brick the thing. £150 they cost!!

wireles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dwdigi said:
i have to mention the iTouch2, it just releaed from M3 Team,
the great feature better other i cards:
A: Real Time Save functions
B: Without any language select problem

You can see the post here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147178

I know this is a old post, but the language issue is way WAY overrated. itouch2 can be displayed in alot of languages, however if you are able te find a whole sentence written in the language you chose, i would be suprised. It comes down a couple of words really...

Sp1R1t

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hello guys i am new i this forum but old in nintendo.... i want to buy a flashcard for my "European" Dsi... Any idea... i have R4 but i know the R4 team is the whorst!!! Any idea???

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sp1R1t said:
hello guys i am new i this forum but old in nintendo.... i want to buy a flashcard for my "European" Dsi... Any idea... i have R4 but i know the R4 team is the whorst!!! Any idea???
DSOnei, DSTWO (yet to be released) or AceKard 2i.

Sp1R1t

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
guys finaly, i think that i will buy acekard2!!! but i am not sure 100% because i heard that acekard2i has some problesm with European dsi!is that true?

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stick to M3i Zero or SCDSONEi (I wish I had, as I give myself a facepalm!).
I just received a new AK2i..and it won't update to work on DSi FW 1.4A. Sticks on 0% progress for update. I've tried both update files on 2 DSL & 1 Phat, all to no avail.
Looks like 'they' must be shipping either old stock (initial 2i cart was not updateable?), a dud, or a fake.....who knows - certainly not me.
sad.gif
Oh well, I guess @ $14.46 delivered to Australia in 10 days, it might get a 'run' as a backup for the DSL & Phat.

Sp1R1t

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i think that i will buy m3i zero because my friend has AK2i and he told me that its not so good as M3i zero!! Now all i have to do is to buy it from somewhere..I have a question..if i will buy it from a store in italy,the m3i zero will has italian language?

Sp1R1t

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
oh really??? that means that i can change the language when i will buy the m3i zero?on the other side i can put in the m3i zero the english patch right?

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
scdsonei is definately the best dsi flashcart on the market, although it will most likely be beaten when the ds2 comes out... come on... announce a release date for that thing!

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ak2i - alot of broken sd slot (spring breaks after some time)
m3i zero - cant flash firmware to it, useless product. (dx wouldnt take it back)
ezflash vi - works perfect but dont put in a ds lite (had some customers who went through 3pcs when used in a ds lite)

only supercard left, but i barely use it because of the fugly menu.

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
Stick to M3i Zero or SCDSONEi (I wish I had, as I give myself a facepalm!).
I just received a new AK2i..and it won't update to work on DSi FW 1.4A. Sticks on 0% progress for update. I've tried both update files on 2 DSL & 1 Phat, all to no avail.
Looks like 'they' must be shipping either old stock (initial 2i cart was not updateable?), a dud, or a fake.....who knows - certainly not me.
sad.gif
Oh well, I guess @ $14.46 delivered to Australia in 10 days, it might get a 'run' as a backup for the DSL & Phat.

Where did you buy your acekard 2i from? It could be fake, only buy the AK's from trusted reputable sellers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E