'Agony' Launch Trailer

agony.JPG

Launching today, Agony, the horror game from Madmind Studios, got a new trailer welcoming you to Hell and introducing you to the numerous activities that you have the possibility to indulge in during your stay there:

Agony is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Launching today, Agony, the horror game from Madmind Studios, got a new trailer welcoming you to Hell and introducing you to the numerous activities that you have the possibility to indulge in during your stay there:

Agony is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

I hope there is a part for developers featuring light themes, improper syntax and messy code

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
To be perfectly honest, I'm fully expecting this game to be utter shit, hiding all it's gameplay flaws behind the whole "OMG THIS GAME IS SUPER TERRIBLY HORRIFIC OMG THAT DEMON ATE A BABY OMG" edgy hype the devs have created for the thing.
Yeah, that was my impression. Looks like a walking simulator with little to no real gameplay at all, which I am not fond of.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i remember there's another very promising 1st person FPS alien horror game currently in development, but i forgot its name, anyone wanna help me?

maybe i leave here some hints:

weapons are alive, and all main ones have detachable pommel.

Last edited by leon315,

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
i remember there's another very promising 1st person FPS alien horror game currently in development, but i forgot its name, anyone wanna help me?

maybe i leave here some hints:

weapons are alive, and all main ones have detachable pommel.
I think that you're talking about Scorn, by any chance? :)

Last edited by Attila13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary