Hacking After intalling 2.1.0 ctrtransfer I get black screen when I try turn on my 3DS

Danielmethow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed 2.1.0 ctrtransfer on my old3DS and when I reboot it I get black screen and nothing happens, however power shows sign. Does that mean I broke N3DS? old3DS ver. 11.1.0-34E

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
  • While on 2.1.0, the device will black screen on boot if your SD card is inserted before the home menu loads
I don't even know where are you at, how can you install ctrtransfer ? And you said you are on 11.1?

Danielmethow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • While on 2.1.0, the device will black screen on boot if your SD card is inserted before the home menu loads
I don't even know where are you at, how can you install ctrtransfer ? And you said you are on 11.1?
Well, ok, sorry for my bad explanation.
I finished this guide: https://3ds.guide/2.1.0-ctrtransfer and now I got black screen

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, ok, sorry for my bad explanation.
I finished this guide: https://3ds.guide/2.1.0-ctrtransfer and now I got black screen

Nah I'm not complaining, I get that you've ctrtransfer but I can't understand the 11.1 part.
And I copied the exact text on the page you've linked, it's under section 8, just move on to install a9lh and when you want to boot the console eject your sd card, boot and insert it

Danielmethow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I'm not complaining, I get that you've ctrtransfer but I can't understand the 11.1 part.
And I copied the exact text on the page you've linked, it's under section 8, just move on to install a9lh and when you want to boot the console eject your sd card, boot and insert it
Oh thank you so much! It was easy... I guess I really a dumb person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny